Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

JJ,

You have lost the plot completly. The question was: "Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

Your final answer is:

>>>The answer to this ludicrous thread is that the young and handsome punter is going to have an easier time attracting prostitutes that prefer young and handsome punters>>

That is not what he is asking. Common attaction between whore and punter = easier attraction? What does this have to do with "Does being a good looking guy count for anything"?

HT....sorry. dude....I'm confused.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says HIGH THAIED:

JJ,

You have lost the plot completly. The question was: "Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

Your final answer is:

>>>The answer to this ludicrous thread is that the young and handsome punter is going to have an easier time attracting prostitutes that prefer young and handsome punters>>

That is not what he is asking. Common attaction between whore and punter = easier attraction? What does this have to do with "Does being a good looking guy count for anything"?

HT....sorry. dude....I'm confused.

That's it. It doesn't count for anything except to the prostitute that wants a young, handsome man. There is nothing technically easier about it if you read my previous posts I said it was a silly to ask such a question when a prostitute is a sure thing.

Let me put it to you another way.

What if the question was "I am a young Thai man does that count for anything?". Yes it does with prostitutes that want a young Thai man, but it doesn't mean squat to a prostitute that wants a young German man or an old German man or a middle aged American or an Arab man.

Get it?

Simply stating I am young and handsome are rather stupid as qualifyers, when it comes to prostitutes. Does every prostitute have the same tastes in customers and men? Are young and handsome universal qualities that Thai prostititutes desire?

Got it?

Personally, I don't think good looking and young counts for shit and that it is irrelevant when you are paying a prostitute but since so many here really think that it matters I choose to debate the issue. Plus, I get tired of all the yahoos that start off their posts with "I am young, handsome and the BG's love me.' What the heck does that matter when it come to paying a prostitute for sex?

I wonder why I even bother with this topic considering that I still get carded regularly (proof of age to consume alcohol) in America and every Thai person male/female underestimates my age by 5-10years. Yes, for all of you who think I am being adamant in my arguments because I am old and fat. . .well I am not( I may be a little cherubic but that is about it).

Maybe I bother because I hate seeing punters fooling themselves withall of this nonsense about prostitutes preferring younger men, the simple truth is called "show me the money!".

First rule when your a punter

1. No money no honey!

"Are young and handsome universal qualities that Thai prostititutes desire?"

I don't think they are universal. Some will be tempted by the "older, richer" men. BUT, I believe that if given the choice, even prostitutes would prefer a young goodlooking customer...and I'm talking about the majority percentage here. I think it's fairly self-explanatory why.

Even with GTGs, the guy who's young and handsome will obviously have more chance pulling a nice girl in a club. Maybe this is because the average age of girls in a club are 20-28ish, so therefore, as you say, they prefer someone in their own bracket. There are always those who look for the older potentially more stable man, but I believe in this environment they are in the minority. The older professional women, if not already married, would probably opt for man in their own bracket, granted, but I think we're talking "eligible single women or bargirls" here, which normally fall into the <30 category.

The bottom line is preferences. Each person's vary, but I believe a much larger proportion of girls/bargirls alike would PREFER the young and handsome man....if all other things are as equal as they can be :grinyes:

By the way, sorry for not continuing our last convo on this topic...I went to the Philippines and got severly distracted.

The question was: "Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

I have been following this thread for a while now and I can't remember the age factor being included in the discussion.

Why YOUNG and handsome? As if OLD and handsome are echother's opposites? ::

The only thing I'd like to say about this is that in general SHIT-LOOKING guys would have a harder time finding a girl than handsome or plain-looking guys.

Because IMO BG's don't have a preference for handsome or plain-looking.

You're either 'SHIT-UGLY' or 'OTHER'. :)

Jjsushi

Old: 45+

Young: 21-28

Your logic just doesn't hold up for me. If both guys are the same in all respects it's much easier for the younger guy.

In the scene and outside the scene. Yes there are those who prefer the "older" folks, but on average, they are going to be the minority.

You can take it on an individually basis all you want, but what you state is not what I see when I look at things as a whole (least from where I am standing).

<<burp>>

Says LondonFun:

I don't think they are universal. Some will be tempted by the "older, richer" men. BUT, I believe that if given the choice, even prostitutes would prefer a young goodlooking customer...and I'm talking about the majority percentage here. I think it's fairly self-explanatory why.

Actually i would prefer it if you explained because I don't think it is self-explanatory why they would prefer a younger man. I think many here assume that is what they want but no one yet has explained why. Are you saying it s because it is a generational thing looks wise meaning young bargirls prefer young customers that look like them(ie 20year old wants a 20 year old) If so then at what age does a guy become old or unattractive to the said 20 year old?

The problem I have with the age thing is that I know plenty a 25 year old farang that is already balding. How does he compare to a guy that keeps his youthful looks such as a popular guy always named in this forum called Brad Pitt who is twice the age of a 20year old woman?

Could you mean that a young 20year old prostitute would identify with a 20year old male on a maturity, style, pop culture, sexual stamina level? Well with the qualifyer of all things being equal that stuff shouldn't apply considering we are only talking about young and handsome. The older guy could have the maturity level and style of a 20yr old and converse about Britney Spears, pop his viagara and have sexual stamina too.

Now if you tell me that the BG will prefer the young guy because he is sexually vigorous vs theold man then I will tell you that you don't undersatand the purpose of the prostitute. She wants a guy that will not be bangign on her a long time. The quicker he comes the quicker she gets paid and can leave.

Even with GTGs, the guy who's young and handsome will obviously have more chance pulling a nice girl in a club. Maybe this is because the average age of girls in a club are 20-28ish, so therefore, as you say, they prefer someone in their own bracket. There are always those who look for the older potentially more stable man, but I believe in this environment they are in the minority. The older professional women, if not already married, would probably opt for man in their own bracket, granted, but I think we're talking "eligible single women or bargirls" here, which normally fall into the <30 category.

The problem here is that you are rationalizing your argument with a comparison that cannot truly be made. A GTG ideally fucks for free a prostitute during working hours fucks for money. A GTG ideally fucks based on sexual desire. A prostitute fucks for money. She wants a paying customer.

The bottom line is preferences. Each person's vary, but I believe a much larger proportion of girls/bargirls alike would PREFER the young and handsome man....if all other things are as equal as they can be :grinyes:

I agree with you here it is a preference thing and tastes do vary, that is what I have been saying all along. A prostitute has a prefered or ideal customer type. That type I argue is not all things being equal a yopung and handsome guy. (I may concede a little to handsome-depending on the girls definition- but the young thing is a crock of shit because according to physiology a young man can keep going and going and going which is not in the best interests of the prostitute).

I have also previously mentioned that a young woman should be naturally attracted to a young man and an older woman to an older man. Yet lest we forget we are talking about prostitutes and not normal women. Does being young and handsome make it easier to get laid by one? Hell no because she is a sure thing!!! She is a PROSTITUTE!! No money no honey!!!

Do Thai prostittutes really have most guys that screwed up in the head that the guy forgets he is dealing with a prostitute, that he is paying for a fantasy, that a GFE does not equte to a real girlfriend? No wonder we hear so many stories of guys getting scammed, hustled and committing suicide.

Says gummigut:

Jjsushi

Old: 45+

Young: 21-28

Your logic just doesn't hold up for me. If both guys are the same in all respects it's much easier for the younger guy.

In the scene and outside the scene. Yes there are those who prefer the "older" folks, but on average, they are going to be the minority.

You can take it on an individually basis all you want, but what you state is not what I see when I look at things as a whole (least from where I am standing).

<<burp>>

I can't debate it with you gummi if you offer no rational counter aside from what you think. You are not even offering a counter-logic. You don't even state why it is "easier" for a young guy.

Personally, from where I stand I can honestly say that as a "young guy" I don't and never have seen it as any "easier" to atttract a prostitute. When I was younger I actually had a tougher time getting the chicks I was attracted to because they wanted older men. I was discriminated against because of my age.

Now outside of the scene it has been easier for me to attract younger non-prostitutes. But in the scene it doesn't seem to make a bit of difference. I see young and old alike getting what they primarily want with "ease".

BTW- interesting that you had such a gap in your ages. How do you classify the 29-44 year old?

What they think is - this creature wants to fuck, for how much?

-------------------------------

it may be true according to your own experiences, but when i read this, i will always write back saying that:

no way, would a board like this take so much life, and guys wax glory about their life-changing trips to LOS, if there was not more than meet the eye$. IMO, and IME

Yes there are those who prefer the "older" folks, but on average, they are going to be the minority.

----------------------------------

I am not so sure about that. Everything I see when staying in thailand, other asian communities, the whole population shows me that, unless we reform the asian woman psyche, the "old man better provider/payer" unconscious or conscious syndrome is to be seen all around. i come back to the States or France, and the opposite strikes me. All things being equal... There are no things being equal in this life. Are we talking real life or in a perfect world of which we have no idea.

Archived