Does being a good looking guy count for anything?

Says Crash999:

Says jjsushi:

Says Crash999:

Says rush:

Just wandering??? I know that money is king when in

comes to getting these girls but is it easier for the

guys who are younger, in good shape and shall I

say"hansum"

Whoah... this thread got overly complex.

All the guy asked is 'is it easier'... and the answer to that is YES. It's certainly not more difficult.

If you're equally as wealthy and can talk to a girl equally well, and have equally good intentions with the girl. Then yes, it's easier of you're young and handsome. Why wouldn't it be?

Cheers!

Well you could be young and handsome but you may come across as a pussy, silly, insincere,goofy, immature or just plain young and dumb. Some women do not like that in a guy.

Women are not that simplistic to only ascertain looks and youth when sizing up men, mates, customers etc.

I don't think we give women enough credit in how they evaluate men. I assure you it isn't like a Hollywood movie with the young guy with great looking hair and a killer smile wearing designer clothes.

Once again, all things being equal (using your examples- equal levels of pussiness, silliness, insincerity, goofiness, immaturity, and intelligence) then being young and handsome is a benefit.

Cheers!

Maybe you missed the point. Being young and handsome doesn't add up to squat and does not count for anything if a woman does not value or is attracted a guy who is young and handsome. . . all things as you say being equal of course. I will repeat women are not that simplistic when they choose.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says jjsushi:

Says Crash999:

Says jjsushi:

Says Crash999:

Says rush:

Just wandering??? I know that money is king when in

comes to getting these girls but is it easier for the

guys who are younger, in good shape and shall I

say"hansum"

Whoah... this thread got overly complex.

All the guy asked is 'is it easier'... and the answer to that is YES. It's certainly not more difficult.

If you're equally as wealthy and can talk to a girl equally well, and have equally good intentions with the girl. Then yes, it's easier of you're young and handsome. Why wouldn't it be?

Cheers!

Well you could be young and handsome but you may come across as a pussy, silly, insincere,goofy, immature or just plain young and dumb. Some women do not like that in a guy.

Women are not that simplistic to only ascertain looks and youth when sizing up men, mates, customers etc.

I don't think we give women enough credit in how they evaluate men. I assure you it isn't like a Hollywood movie with the young guy with great looking hair and a killer smile wearing designer clothes.

Once again, all things being equal (using your examples- equal levels of pussiness, silliness, insincerity, goofiness, immaturity, and intelligence) then being young and handsome is a benefit.

Cheers!

Maybe you missed the point. Being young and handsome doesn't add up to squat and does not count for anything if a woman does not value or is attracted a guy who is young and handsome. . . all things as you say being equal of course. I will repeat women are not that simplistic when they choose.

Yes I'm missing the point... your point. This guy isn't going after the small niche of girls who somehow dislike handsome guys- he is asking about whether or not it helps in general. Don't believe too much of what bargirls have been telling you. "I like poompui man"... "Mai chawp poochai lor..."

It has been my experience that yes, in fact, women all over the world do like handsome, young, fit men. And, if possible, they should be rich too, and possibly a movie star. Yeah money is important to a girl, but so is looks- that's why so many girls wind up shagging young guys on the side when they have a sponsor.

We're talking bars here (sex and money), not marriage. And we're also assuming that the men have exactly the same behavior- we're only talking looks and age as being the only differentiating factor here. Frankly, you'll have a hard time arguing that the young and handsome original poster will have a tough time here and should wait until he is old and fat to have a better chance meeting girls.

Cheers!

Crash,

I think the obvious answer is yes to your question if everything else being equal. I think looks/presentation are much more important than the age factor. Especially for asians, women seem to give value to older guys (not over 45)and are very suspicious of youth (due to imaturity and belief of having less money).

If you are very presentable (have hair, clean cut, boyish appearance and not fat) and look nicely dressed will far outweigh great western looks/handsome if the former is lacking.

Big difference in how asian women evaluate males compared to western females.......

Personally, I have dropped 20 pounds in three years and weigh 180 now. The number of looks and nibbles and interest level has soared from thai mainstream women even though i am 3 years older (45 now). I look and feel much better now than three years ago whern i arrived (corporate burnout) and i can pretty much ask anyone (25 and above) out without being rejected.....

I say that from the point that presentation (weight, dress, hair, height, boyish looks, etc) does matter alot to thai regular women.....

cardinalblue

>I say that from the point that presentation (weight, dress, hair, height, boyish looks, etc) does matter alot to thai regular women.....

It means nothing to BGs. Maybe a little but not more than that.

Saw some guys there, I would not lit up my cigarrete from their lighter. They all had a great time.

The girls are there for money. We are just a pure air. Who gives more money for the shortest period of time?

Good looking guys may be more demanding, less paying...

One night a while ago, with my gf (I was a customer then), tried to make a joke.

There was a dog ugly man in the bar (not her bar)...

Asked her, would she go with a man like that..."Yes, he fucked me 2 times, I was wondering where he is, he changed bar). The guy had moved from NEP to SC.

[color:"red"] One night a while ago, with my gf (I was a customer then), tried to make a joke.

There was a dog ugly man in the bar (not her bar)...

Asked her, would she go with a man like that..."Yes, he fucked me 2 times, I was wondering where he is, he changed bar). The guy had moved from NEP to SC.

[/color]

I was told by several ex-BG that men are all the same in bed when we women shut our eyes!!!! :neener:

Jasmine :devil:

Says Crash999:

Yes I'm missing the point... your point. This guy isn't going after the small niche of girls who somehow dislike handsome guys- he is asking about whether or not it helps in general. Don't believe too much of what bargirls have been telling you. "I like poompui man"... "Mai chawp poochai lor..."

It has been my experience that yes, in fact, women all over the world do like handsome, young, fit men. And, if possible, they should be rich too, and possibly a movie star. Yeah money is important to a girl, but so is looks- that's why so many girls wind up shagging young guys on the side when they have a sponsor.

We're talking bars here (sex and money), not marriage. And we're also assuming that the men have exactly the same behavior- we're only talking looks and age as being the only differentiating factor here. Frankly, you'll have a hard time arguing that the young and handsome original poster will have a tough time here and should wait until he is old and fat to have a better chance meeting girls.

Cheers!

Well since we are strictly speaking of bar girls working in the farang scene then I will say being young and handsome doesn't mean squat. Don't you go and be fooled when those BG's tell you that they like "young handsome man". They like paying customers. All things being equal it is first come first served with the money. We are talking about prostitutes are we not?

Need I also remind you that "handsome" is a very subjective view. "Handsome" to Chick A can be average to Chick B and ugly to Chick C. Think about it isn't it a tad silly that the original poster should care about it being easier for him to get a prostitute if he is handsome? My favorite line by Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman sums it up quite nicely "Hello! I am a sure thing you don't have to try and impress me!".

It has been my experience that women all over the world like men that a appeal to their tastes. Some women like small men, large men, short men, blond haired men, tall men, fat men, trim men, black haired men, effeminate men, white men, black men, Asian men, assholes, good guys, etc.

I have also found that women select men that fit THEIR particular needs not all of that nonsense about being a movie star, looking like Davd Beckham marketing nonsense. . . blah. . . blah blah. I remember George Clooney after veing named the sexiest man alive by people Magazine, saying that "No woman thought I was sexy until I became famous" .

The girls who you know that have sponsors and shag men on the side are more than likely shagging men that are within their age group be they Thai or farang.

I think alot of what you say depends primarily on the age of the woman doing the appraising. A 35yr old woman is generally not going to have much interest in a 20yr old male. I think the same applies to men too.

Would a 20yr old BG more than likely be attracted to a man close to her age? Yes, more ofeten than not she would. I think the point that many miss when it comes to a prostitute, is that all of that good looks and youth stuff goes out of the window. The entire what is their preference or is it easier nonsense is irrelevant if you are paying for sex. She is not prostitutting herself to be with young good looking men. She is prostituting to get paying customers.

Concerning farang women I notice that the looks and age criteria diminish greatly once they are in their 30's. I have several farang women friends who became less selective about the looks and age of a possible mate once they themselves exited their 20's. Maturity on their part or desperation?

[color:"red"] The entire what is their preference or is it easier nonsense is irrelevant if you are paying for sex. She is not prostitutting herself to be with young good looking men. She is prostituting to get paying customers.

[/color]

Well said and I agree. For me, in my profession, I don't really have much to say about what my clients should look like and I do count my blessings to have good, professional ones. Does not look like BGs have many choices if they are to earn what they want to :bow:

Being an older female, I feel that it is important that young males to feel that their looks can make differrences with prostitutes. Perhaps, a little ego may increase the performance? :dunno:

Jasmine :devil:

[color:"red"] Maybe you missed the point. Being young and handsome doesn't add up to squat and does not count for anything if a woman does not value or is attracted a guy who is young and handsome. . [/color]

Could not have said it better myself!!!! :bow: :bow: :hug:

Cheers!

Archived