Thai air food is killing me

Coss

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says ib13:

Yes I always gets what I need regardless of class
:drunk:

I've yet to get refused on drink requests even some airlines 'hide' their service staff better than others e.g. BA
:banghead:

Ever noticed that small button on your seat named 'service please'?

:dunno::neener:

A mate of mine, who likes a drink :drunk:, was flying BA London-JFK. Got to the point in the flight when lights go down and most punters were kipping, but this guy wanted more pop :D. Kept pressing the damned service button on his seat but no show (as you say, BA staff are extremely good at becoming invisible once the lights are out ::). Anyway, he was quite "merry" :drunk: by then, so he jumped out of his seat, strolled purposefully down the aisle, got to the service area where he blithely whipped open the curtain and proceeded to pour himself an alarmingly large vodka from the Smirnoff bottle sitting unattended there. Claims he repeated this enjoyable task three times before a nancy-boy steward caught him in the act and threatened to slap his wrists. :o

jack ;)

LOL - yeah the trick is to get an aisle seat for best options & then go yourself to the service area & ask for the desired drink & if no staff around pour it yourself! usually they have softdrinks standing ready to take away, but that's not really what we want...

:drunk::neener: :hubba: :eek::clown::sleeping::doah::grinyes::dunno::cussing:

Says ib13:

Yes I always gets what I need regardless of class
:drunk:

I've yet to get refused on drink requests even some airlines 'hide' their service staff better than others e.g. BA
:banghead:

Ever noticed that small button on your seat named 'service please'?

:dunno::neener:

My buttons never seem to work ::

I rember on a QF flight a few years ago to Shanghai we asked for another drink after lights out and he slamed them down on the tabel as if to say P*** of im busy down the back :onfire:

sir,

in defense of my beloved Thai Air I must warn you to change to another airline next time because you have simply become the victim of a statistical accident. Thai or whoever buy their food from a local caterer who sells the same stuff to Cathay Pacific 3 minutes later, or Aeroflot. They just replace the free orchid on your table by something else.

Bbill

Archived