Swiss Air / Cross Air Info

it was a special grand cru, which was already a couple of years old. not on the absolute top level like Chateau Latour, Chateau Laffite Rothschild, Chateau Margeaux or Chateau Yquem, but on the next high level like Chateau Lynch Bages or Cos d'Estournel; a bottle of aged Bordeaux on this level would cost in a restaurant in Bangkok 6000 baht or more.

I wouldn't book Swiss anymore, as they are supposed to be totally dead soon. (I hope so, at least)

This fucking airline costs our country billions, and the sooner it ends, the better it is for us who have to pay for it.

Says Syntax:

I wouldn't book Swiss anymore, as they are supposed to be totally dead soon. (I hope so, at least)

This fucking airline costs our country billions, and the sooner it ends, the better it is for us who have to pay for it.

Hi,

Hum...... "you" paid for it ?????? lets start by saying Belgium and Sabena "paid" for it....... :(

Anyway, the least said the better........ :)

Cheers !

Says BelgianBoy:

Hum...... "you" paid for it ?????? lets start by saying Belgium and Sabena "paid" for it.......
:(

come on BB! Sabena was always a pain in the ass! one of the worst airlines worldwide!

the Swissair Management was just so fucking stupid to take them over, that both deserved to go bankrupt! :neener:

BelgianBoy wrote: lets start by saying Belgium and Sabena "paid" for it.......

It was indeed a stupid idea to buy Sabena, because it was a fiasco for both sides. But that's another topic.

samak,

not really true. Also in case of German charter airline LTU they have taken over a reasonably operating company and then cancelled all the favorable LTU leasing contracts replacing them by their own horrendously expensive facilities. Pure exploitation . I would bet they (Swiss) are not going to survive for more than 18 months.

Bbill

come on BB! Sabena was always a pain in the ass! one of the worst airlines worldwide!

Some thruth in this statement, but I worked in the airline industry and can confirm you Swissair sucked Sabena with overcharged invoices for interco services.

I worked for a profitable airline SA Air (the holding owning ex-Swissair) had 25% of stake in, we never came in the publicity, certainly not when Swissair put themselves to bankruptcy.

Archived