Any low-end brothels in town?

'Men'?? My girlfriend(from Bosnia-Herzegovina) would insist that we should have make love when she was 'on'. She said it eased the pain.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says valentinoxxx:

IOn the whole I don't disagree with you, I just don't think you should be so quick to criticise another's way of life.

Chok dee khrab
:beer:

I hope you noticed I don't grudge my gf's parents for indenturing their children, nor does the gf, she understands. I wanted to mention this because 99% of the farangs have no clue this is still common practice in many levels of some countries societies. I do hope this will stop one day because it dammages many people mentally. An increase in standard of living and a better education should alleviate this problem somewhat.

What makes me mad are the people on the other side of the picture: the middle-man who makes a living on selling people and the bosses who exploit the victims, any place on earth.

Yes, that's what they are: victims of their own society.

And I am criticising an other's way of life???

I do live in this shithole called Chumpon because it is a better place than any village in the western world.

Says jjsushi:

Says twoluckyone:

Snakeheads and other middlemen or known to be the best bribepayers.

What/who are "Snakeheads"?

Well,I am not an expert on this subject but the girl with who I have mailcontact wrote this :

Most of my girlfriends are traded by their parents to lift them out of poverty to so called AAjens (Agents) and other middle people who bring them to brothels (massage parlours) in Bangkok and worse. Those parents get a certain amount and the girls will work it off or pay the amount received times two. Girls who are not beautiful enough or who have other qualities like me are helped by Snakeheads. Snakeheads are not allowed but tolerated. The Snakeheads ship people out to mainly the USA and the Uk sometimes things go wrong (Dover last year) but they also arrange jobs inside Asia or in the area and take care that the authorities do not round us up and deport us.

'Men'?? My girlfriend(from Bosnia-Herzegovina) would insist that we should have make love when she was 'on'. She said it eased the pain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"men" surely not the spelling means blood loss or her period.

"My girlfriend(from Bosnia-Herzegovina) would insist that we should have make love when she was 'on'. She said it eased the pain."

That must explain why I get so many Los girls at the onset of their plauge...it has reduced me to ask every girl when her period or "men" is. thankfully I've never broken a condon durring this God awfull brain fuck.

Says ALHOLK:

Sometimes I get the impression that you expat types think you're the only ones that understand Thailand. After going there regularely for about 14 years I understand quite alot without speaking Thai.

Yes we always seem to underestimate the massive amounts of wisdom and experience of the average sex tourist.

Cheers!

Says Crash999:

Says ALHOLK:

Sometimes I get the impression that you expat types think you're the only ones that understand Thailand. After going there regularely for about 14 years I understand quite alot without speaking Thai.

Yes we always seem to underestimate the massive amounts of wisdom and experience of the average sex tourist.

Cheers!

This reminds me of an old thread on the NPong-board: "I have been to Thailand for 25 times now and I offer my knowledge to answer any question". Well, the reaction was as expected... ;)

However, I hope, we, the ungracious, are still welcome in los and we hopefully ask to participate from the knowledge and wisdom of the martyrs, that generously sacrifice themselves in the belief of sanuk :bow:

Archived