Any low-end brothels in town?

One thing some people touched on but didn't quite put as blunt as I'm about to right now, is the following:

It's a bit weird to ride the high morality horse and call everyone who goes to massage parlours sub-human, but then happily go for a massage in a nice bright massage parlour. The girls there may be in exactly the same situation.

Note that this is NOT at all directed at Telenoy but he used the strongest words so I use them here to make my point. (Which is of course not that brothels are OK, but that massage parlours can be equally dodgy operations. Everyone should decide for themselves if they want to visit those or not.)

Cheers,

Chanchao

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Chanchao:

It's a bit weird to ride the high morality horse and call everyone who goes to massage parlours sub-human, but then happily go for a massage in a nice bright massage parlour. The girls there may be in exactly the same situation.

Cheers,

Chanchao

I did not say "everyone who goes to a massage parlour is sub-human". I was mentionning that "certain establishements" are below human dignity. It's upon each individual to define the limits. I spent some years as under-cover agent amongst sub-humans and I had my share of vomitting, thanks.

It is true that massage parlors are a grey area, most sextourist wont see the difference there between "free will girls" and indentured ones.

Says gummigut:

I can't believe your even going this route. Trying to equate 200 a throw brothels with stuff like Poseidon.

<<burp>>

Just because they charge more money doesn't mean they abide by a higher set of morals.. Of course a place as flashy as Poseidon doesn't really need to employ illegal girls and it wouldn't be worth the risk, but I wonder more about medium range parlours that people on this list would use. (I doubt any of us would really enjoy Poseidon unless some company or associate was picking up the tab)

Cheers,

Chanchao

I recall the guy (Kamolvisit) who owns the Davis Group being recently charged with employing underage workers at his massage parlors (Emmanuelle, Honolulu, Copa, Hi-Class, and some others). I would guess these are mid-priced establishments.

This topic has certainly got people going I think that alot of you are over reacting I live here and have never paid less than 500tb and i know where those 200-250tb places in Chiangmai are I have never been but would not say that I would never go I have been to Posiedon before and was not that impressed these girls sell what they have they have different options like dragging a Bufffalo around a rice field in the middle of nowhere but they choose different so stop all this high and mighty bullshit better looking girls work in better estlistments but do you know there arrangements with the boss and there working conditions untill you all really do dont pass judgement on others.I do not agree on with girls being chained to beds or other disturbing things that I have witness in PP I find this disgusting but I cannot agree just because some one pays 200 tb for a drain off he should get so much arg.Remeber Chiangmai is not the same as Pattaya and Bangkok full of tourists chucking away there cash for two weeks.A good soapy up here is only 8000tb does that make me a bad guy becuase I dont pay 1800tb.

Hi,

>>>>>A good soapy up here is only 8000tb does that make me a bad guy becuase I dont pay 1800tb.<<<<

Me thinks you got these figures backwards. :)

HT

It was ok, as I knew her intimately and she was as clean as a whistle.

I wouldn't be as keen if it was someone I didn't know(a BG)

Then again, I'm not keen on BGs anyway. I know where they've been. ::

not really replying to anyone particular, but as a humble tourist in town I could add what a patpong tout informed me after having dragged me & a muzik cafe tirak to an afterhour disco severel sois down suriwong. turned out a small club with old/fat take away girls lined up on the dance floor & mostly drunk thai men...

anyways my tirak wanted me to play the 1st time in bkk type so I was shown the usual MP folders & informed that for better younger & cheaper pussy he could show me the 'lady house'. I assume that's a brothel, but I was surpriced that he recommended such an place to a newbie & hey I haven't even been to one in bkk yet :o

needless to say I went off with my nympho freebie :cover:

Archived