Any low-end brothels in town?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think too mut,

what is different on this thread than on a hundred others before ? the tactical mistake that beerbloat has made is only that he did not ask " Where do I find Sanuk for less than 500 Baht ?". Sounds politically acceptable rather than " Low end brothel " which calls for the human rights fighters like the inmate who shot 4 people on a bank robbery and points with his finger on the one who raped a girl claiming that this proves a bad character.

Probably an idea to launch a Nanaplaza.com questionnaire to be completed by any lady about 5 minutes before final penetration , it would give anybody a chance to pack up and leave rather than exploiting hidden pressure:

1) Are you in my bed for other reasons than sweet love ?

2) Do you enjoy to be fucked ?

3) Are you truely happy with me or distracted by debts ?

Bbill

>what is different on this thread than on a hundred others before ?

What is different is - many of us are gentlemen. We don't want to pay the lowest possible money on earth for our pleasures. Many of us understand what the girls are going through.

Could I get an easier question, please?

Actually it doesnt really matter whether you consider yourself a gentleman or not, he stated what he wanted, everyone responded with their views on the matter. Most of us do not like this scenario for one reason or another, these reasons do not make us any better or worse than each other. Killing the thread just coz you dont like the raw arguement doesnt help anybody in the long run.

>Actually it doesnt really matter whether you consider yourself a gentleman or not, he stated what he wanted, everyone responded with their views on the matter.

Yes, it does matter. In a pub, you can leave such a company. Here, they stay to stain your very presence under the same roof.

Obviously, the poster did not violate any rules. I just voiced my disgust with the theme.

Easier question : what is the tariff that makes you an educated connaisseur rather than an exploiting primitivo ? This develops into something new by the way : A generally agreed minimum renumeration, we would just have to explain the domestic Thai sanukers why this is good for them.

Bbill

PS: The more I think about it , I find the consumption of Thai products or services by paying on local level is not gentleman-like for wealthy falangs anyway. I will in future triple all amounts that are too low which excludes the Skytrain although it is also paying off large debtsand cannot go where it wants.

This reply is to all:

Typical users of cheap brothels are Thai men. My thoughts are that Thai men are not sadistic and aspire to be perceived as gentlemen or at least humane by the girls. That they follow a similar ethical code to farangs and will select girls that appear interested in them ? better sex that way. A 200-baht brothel serves the needs of these working people who could not afford a middle class massage parlour or similar.

Would they think us hypocrites for our views?

I see both sides to the discussion.

Hi,

The reason this thread is not killed or closed because it shows exactly how the majority of people on this board think about indentureship and sex-slaves.

I do not think that this puts a stain on the board, or its members. Looking at the outrage expressed by many, I would rather say the opposite.

Sanuk!

Archived