Long Gun Scam?

Old Hippie

In answer to your question YES! A guy tried this in Patpong once-getting the police to complaiun about a BG ripping him off (not the tourist police which was HIS mistake)

And the brownshirts extorted HIM(the punter)TIT I saw it all happen and do speak Thia-l The cops actually turned to the girl and said go away we will take care of this...TIT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

This was long ago so I got away with 500. It would have been a very bad idea to get the poilice involved as I was sure she had Thai sticks in her hand bag. She was even kind enough to leave one behind in a drawer. Luckily I searched the room as soon as she had gone, found it and flushed it down the toilet. The police never showed though so it was probably not a scam. She was probably just so spaced out that she forgot it. ::

regards

ALHOLK

"I am sure this will be an unpopular post and flame away but alot of uyo guys seem to take all of this sannook

scorecarding WAY TO SERIOUSLY.. Los of attachment it seems to "success" with BGS???-A contradiction in terms for sure..."

LOL That reminds me of the movie with Richard Gere and the prostitute that he eventually makes his lady. When they were in the room and he was trying to talk and be friendly with her she said something to the effect of "look honey no need for all that, I am a sure thing".

However success CAN be measured in prostitution. I know II have come away a few times feeling "she got the better of THAT exchange".

Haven't you?

Oneye

LOS scams just won't go away, whether bars or regular shops. :dunno:

The result I say its just a question of whether your in the mood or not.. ::

Not that mood, but rather to bicker over yr hard earned baht -

Just this week in a photo shop had typical rubbish happend. I had paid for my pictures, flipped through the little book. :doah:

Ok, the guy printed 15 on a roll of 24, and I paid already. How much for each picture I ask?

He says, "Oh, sorry, not even acknowledging the question and hands me 40B returns to his desk". :applause: good business there. totally sound.

He shortchanged me. ::

Now, its just a matter of if I feel like fighting for 100B today or not.. ::

I looked up, sighed, and said "i've gotta do it."

It took calculators, raised voices and twenty minutes to get what I was owed.

I got my money back in the end.. :: but sometimes the crap wears thin, whether its a dozing bargirl, comatose bargirl, bin stuffing, or wanting 250B for a DVD, or this photo shop crap which nobody should pay.

:: welcome to Thailand is the only appropriate response..

Old Hippie is a jai-dee represenative in the scene ultimately..

she'll get a bloke who knows code language.. wherein jep as many here know means, "more, harder, don't stop - i'm almost there," blahblah blah call it an initiation, rite of passage. As the girls get harder so do the punters.

:devil:

numbers

Says think_too_mut:

Not replying to anyone.

Guys, has anyone thought that we may be so undesirable that even hired prostitutes would not want to have sex with us?

Bulk of Thai bgs are not real professionals.

Hi ttm,

I find this theory of yours very convincing. I think it does make a difference whether they like you or don't like you. If they don't like you, most would still provide the service but you are more likely to have a bad experience or get ripped off.

Liking you is not just about looks. We can't do much about that - apart from dressing reasonably OK and keeping clean - but it is also about attitude, fun to be with, polite or not, considerate or not, and (dare I say it) generous or not.

Khwai

Archived