Long Gun Scam?

Old Hippie

I was referring to women leaving their families unanounced for sanuk purposes...

----------------------------------------------------

And that would be the majority of girls working in the sex industry? Are you kidding?

All said very cordially, BTW, but a bit wide-eyed :rolleyes:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, and I am no expert, I think that the majority of women come to Bangkok, Pattaya etc. because their family upcountry needs money or maybe even "sent" them there to hold up the home upcountry. Another set would be those who married or had a child and had a Thai boyfriend/husband do a runner on them and they have a child to take care of. Another contingent would be those who are bored of the upcountry life and had one of the aforementioned women come back to the village with tales of Bangkok and money and city and... Then the wide eyed girl wants to go also. Then there is the "family" business where the family may all work the scene in varying degrees and that is their way of life and are unashamed of it. I think the first two examples are about 60-70 percent of the industry. Again my opinion and observation.

Oneye

What i usually do, going a little bit beyond greelander, is:

As soon as we leave the bar, and when noone's looking, and and in the middle of a pleasant conversation, I

smack the girl as hard as i can across the face, almost knocking her down....Then I say (with a smile, of course...the

SMILE is all that matters): "just a warning...you better behave tonight. OK, now let's go have some fun!".

?Thais take their face VERY serious and if you piss of the wrong person, by making them lose face, the consequences could be VERY severe as well?.

Two rules. 1. cannot make them lose face, very important to them and 2. it?s OK if you lose face, of little/no consequence to them. They?re special, you?re not. Happened to me a number of times.

cheers

3d

ranma500,

A thoughtful post by you.

I used to think like you until I got robbed and lied to so many times I've lost count.

I'd like to see your post after yr current girlfriend disappears with whatever you left in yr wallet and mobile phone etc, without a word!

NEVER TRUST A BARGIRL.

:neener:

Re; your nic.

For years I've been telling BGs I come from Greenland just to listen to the response, it's usually " Oh, yes, velly beautiful country, I want to go there sometime" I then ask them where Greenland is....... :angel:

Archived