Long Gun Scam?

Old Hippie

ranma500, to a certain extent I agree with what you are saying, it has become my policy after I have bar fined a girl to go bar hopping for a while and chat with her. As most of us know Thai girls love to laugh and if you get that happy feeling going you are more than likely going to get what you want.

These girls know the score, you had better believe that, they know exactly what they are doing and why. They know that we falangs have cash and are willing to trade it ST or LT for sex. OH has been going to LOS long enough (some might even say too long ;)) to know what the score is and how to treat the girls.

Just an observation, no flame intended ::

Thaipan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says oneyejacks:

I agree with Jacko. I have slowly but surely been leaning toward freelancers who by and large give up the goods and we both exit the hotel happy.

Oneye

Interesting to read your post oneyejacks, what do you classify as free lancers, girls youmeet in the street around Soi Nana for example or girls in beer bars?

Thaipan

Says SingaporeSteve:

My friend however is and is often given free drinks by the owner whom he has known a long time. he reckons that the owner (Thai lady) runs a very tight ship. Regularly disciplines her girls in various ways that would not considered or tolerated in a farnag owned bar. However the irony is that the girls respect her and in most scenarios stay the course and take the discipline.

How does the Thai lady owner discipline the girls that work there Steve? Is it by way of a fine? No pay, having to work longer hours or does she employ leg breakers!?

Thaipan

Says Ranger:

I haven't barfined in LG in almost 3 years, but my last 5 there were problems as well. 1 went total starfish in the ST hotel (gave her 500B), 2 asked for 2000B ST after the deed was done (both got 1000B) and 2 that I took for a doubleheader backed out while we were in a disco on Rathcada (got nothing). I suppose in the last instance I could have/should have tried to get my barfine (s) back, but I just chalked it up to experience and went to plan B. 4 of the 5 were 'star' showgirls, so that could explain it.

Ranger

Long Gun is famous for good shows and attractive show girls on stage. The girls in there have a serious superiority complex. I would certainly never dream of barfining any of them!

Again : Where is the fri%%% service??? :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Says pattaya127:

no, the majority of the girls are there because they are too lazy too greedy and want never-ending sanuk, period!

-------------------------------------

And have a child and no hubbie (or one too lazy, too greedy, wanting never-ending lao khao sanook)..... Field experience? Really?

you're right but it's a minority I think. I, and Thai friends of mine always ask ourselves why don't they stay up north then and get some job in a market or something? The majority choose to dump the poor child with the parents , depriving him/her from the much needed parental love and travel for sanuk purposes mainly, to the big Mango. i know, I have lived and worked in the North East for years. Typical scenario: bored wife/girlfriend disappears without telling a soul and heads for the Rachada area or Suk/Patpong area with friends or sometimes alone. It's fact man. yes, there is this minority that have no choice but to leave the kid behind and travel to BKK and get as much money as possible and send it back to the family but these girls are really in the minority!

Says ALHOLK:

"I was laying on my back, you could have fucked me as much as you wanted"
:grinyes:
:grinyes:
:bow::applause:
:applause:

ROFLMAO! this joke is so good, i would have paid her 1000 baht just for this as most of the BG's are so boring

Not really to OH, but everyone:

Old Hippie says:

"Poped in last night, and a few girls told me the girl in question was new, and had only gone with 2 other farangs. I didn't see her last week, so this may be true. I did see her with another customer, and I said to her, "mai jep?" she just sort of hid her face. She could have been scaming, etc but who knows. I did mention it to one of the mamasans, nothing formal. She did say the girl was new, but no offer to return bar fine. She seems quite popular this girl, so no doubt she will either pick up the trade and get with the program or she will rack up complaints! In any event, Long Gun is a decent bar, but I have heard a lot of complaints about the girls, so will pull from other venues. I agree with the poster who said he was leaning towards freelancers more and more, this seems to be my trend as well, less hassle and lower cost."

Yeah another Thai girl cover for another Thai girl in a bar. Who would have thought such a thing. No matter what anyone thinks or beleives, Old Hippie got scammed by this girl. I am fucking glad he didn't pay her, as she got less then she deserved. She got her barfine payed. She still owes 500 baht to OH. But I think he can afford the loss. All I gotta say is Karma baby, Karma. She will get what she deserves!!!

>Guys, has anyone thought that we may be so undesirable that even hired prostitutes would not want to have sex with us?

>Bulk of Thai bgs are not real professionals.

To be honest, I have felt like that after all my trips since I started reading this board. That is the only thing which seems to explain why I appear to be visiting a different Thailand than most posters. I never get woken up multiple times in a night to provide more sex for BGs, I never get a BJ as a wake-up call, I never get freebies, I never have BGs shacking up with me for a day or two of non-stop sex, BGs never propose double-headers, and even the hardcore girls try to get the one mandatory act over as quickly as possible - getting a second round during a LT tends to be a special treat in my case. :(

However, all boardmembers clearly cannot be undesireables, since they are having those kinds of experiences. Well, for me it is still better than in Europe.

Wagner

Archived