Long Gun Scam?

Old Hippie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're right but it's a minority I think.....

--------------------------------------------

No, It's not, though I admit that there are more girls now, who find it easier to get laid and paid than strive for a "proper" and modest life. many of this type are not from Issan, IMO. I do not know what is your experience with "working" girls (just talking with them too), but if you tell me that mothers are a minority, I wish to question it.

I have lived and worked in the North East for years.

---------------------------------------------------

If you did, how come you simply ignore a fact of life over there: there is scarcely any job, and a lot of them are seasonal, farming jobs. There is just not that much income to sustain helping the kid and the parents a little bit, when you have no man. Secundo, another fact of life is that the kids often stay with the grandparents, or a sister, not really much shame or immorality in it. Better if mom is there, and dad too, but in no way should leaving the kids in the village be equated to "dumping" them.

PS: when my sister, married, had her first baby, it stayed in my parent's home 5 days a week, for quite some time. Paris, not Isaan....

Wagner

---------------------------

no Ride of the Walkiries for you in LOS :p ::

Don't worry, most guys like to brag and extrapolate a bit. Also, if they wish to tell us of a very special night, that's only because they are quite surprised themselves. 90% of us feel like you, 99% most likely: we do not have (a lot of) sex back home, worked it out with LOS trips, or a GF there, and are quite happy with whatever we get. Period!

OH, "I plan on going back to the bar tomorrow night early and discussing this with the mamasan, and try to get my 500bhat back, doubt it will do any good."

Similar experiences (including one of my own) are in the "I should have known better" thread. Regarding the lost barfine, I agree 500 baht is not much, but for those of us in Thailand for brief holidays, every night is almost priceless.

My last trip to Thailand was for only 12 nights, and I would have felt very cheated if I had to sleep alone several nights (well, no sex during the 2 nights we slept in the same room with her parents).

I assume "Jep, khun yai" roughly translates to "hurt, you big"

For this Thai language challenged poster, how are the following translated:

"pratoo lang"

"mai mee ban ha...khun mee bahk yai"

"mai roojak"

Hi,

>>>>"Jep, khun yai" roughly translates to "hurt, you big"<<<

Unless they are speaking so you might understand them better, they would more likely say, "Jep maak. Khun yai bai" = "It hurts a lot. You too big".

For the rest, you may want to take to 'Language' forum. You'll likely get faster, and more comprehensive answers, over there.

HT

I classify freelancers as women whom you do not have to pay a barfine for. These such ladies I have found in Bangkok in the Thermae, had 2 good experiences here, the Grace Hotel, really nice experiences there! And once on the street but never the carpark. I like what Angels has to offer, the disco in the Nana hotel, but the music is too loud for me and they are charging to get in just like the Grace but at the Grace there is no annoying loud music... I never liked Beer garten and I only went in once, did a walkaround and left disgusted. To this day I don't know why I had that feeling about the place. It had no ambience that's it! I just figured it out! Everyone looked as if their dog got killed or something. It reminds me of the decor of a 4 star restaurant stocked with 1 star hookers. LOL Also in Pattaya you have the Plaza disco (arab disco), Marine, Plaza II (starts at 4am or so after plaza closes across street), Tonys which is freakin great and Beach Road which if you go around dusk to about 9 pm you CAN find an 8 or 9 on the scale of 10. It has happened. I have never had a problem with ANY freelancer and I am up to about 20 of em... Some more willing than others but ALL performing. Beer bar girls are nice too because they are often getting their stripes there before they move on to a go go. You can find the fresh stunner at a beer bar who does not quite know it yet. If they really want the night off they can pay their own barfine usually but the 500 baht barfine in the gogo leads THOSE girls to get one of us to pay for it. For some of us who only have 5 or 6 nights in the Land at a time maybe 2 or 3 times a year that is a BIG waste of our fuckin time. So you expats stop saying it aint that bad because you are there all the time and can take the time based loss, it aint always about the money... :nono:

Oneye

I have never had a problem with ANY freelancer and I am up to about 20 of em

-----------------------------------

neither did i and I am up to.... naaaa, I stopped counting a few years ago! This is one of the enduring myths, freelancers stealing. I tell ya, only GFs do that... ;)

Archived