activities shared with thai wives/Gfs

pattaya127

Guest lazyphil

<<IMO, differences between two people can work as a refreshing benefits, NOT necessarily negative issues. People normally have issues that is the time negotiating techniques can do wonders!>>

Bet you could teach me a few new techniques :grinyes: :hubba: :hubba:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Just got the nod last night, we're invited to a certain ex bkk gogo dancers b-day party to be held at our local boozer (can see from back bedroom thus not far to stagger home :drunk:) they are great parties and I hear a pig roast pig is the order of the day :beer:, draw back is its the night before we head out to austria, got to be at Heathrow by 7:30am :doah: , also I hear she'll be wearing cheerleader get up :hubba:

Torney...

A Question - and please don't take this the wrong way - its not meant how it probably sounds - but I'm just curious.

You say that your wife's English is poor, and was very poor when you met. Do you speak good Thai? If not, how were you able to make the decision that this is the woman that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with? You're a braver man than me! I couldn't marry someone who didn't speak very good English, or if I didn't speak their language very well.

I need to be able to have stimulating conversations with my partner or else I get bored. Everyone's different I guess, but I'm just curious as to how your relationship developed.

Tell me your secret!

Fly P.

Archived