activities shared with thai wives/Gfs

pattaya127

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Activities shared, or more to the point "Lack of activities Shared" was probably one of the main reasons why my marriage to my (ex) Thai wife ended in divorce.

Couldn't really cling onto anything short in your great post to tie my reply to.

With an ex-bg, I'm finding it hard too. What I can offer or do is denominated down to what she can understand.

You have sent some chills down my back bone. Good post of yours.

An interesting and well written read, and

[color:"red"] I know, I fell into shit and came out smelling of roses

[/color] - ain't that the truth. The fact that the ex BG/wife was even repaying you the half share of the marital home. I hear a lot of tales of falang men who were basically thrown out of the homes they paid for. Thanks for the read.

Here is an unusually difficult activity which my wife and i are trying our hardest to master:

Keeping 3 young kids happy during school holidays..

Other things involve the usual out for dinner, few drinks, cinema, friends round for a bbq (weather permitting), weekends away in devon and cornwall (how plesant).

Sometimes her friends come round for a game of cards or a piss up watching that damned Thai sattelite TV that I bought (regrettably), on nights like these though I just have to get out of the house (for a number of reasons).

All in all though, I feel we do have a pretty good social life...

:up:

[color:"red"] one thing i appreciate in most TGFs is that when push comes to shove, they will abide by your decision and you don't have to put up with any more crap about it....the subject is finished. [/color]

Oh yeah? :neener: Lucky man you are :applause:

I guess you have not met Jasmine yet, lucky man also!!!! :neener:

Jasmine :devil:

>>>one thing i appreciate in most TGFs is that when push comes to shove, they will abide by your decision and you don't have to put up with any more crap about it....<<<

BWAHAHAHAHA!

keep on dreaming...

Archived