activities shared with thai wives/Gfs

pattaya127

>>>but also FlyW who often likes to mention his missus in the posts. Come on, guys!<<<

experiencing life together and maturing together. dunno, but i don't really think much about what activities we do together after nine years - we simply are together.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Just bought two tickets to see the Beach Boys at Thetford Forest (Norfolk) late July. A load of old coffin dodgers I bet now but still looking forward to a good vibration!!End of this month a week in Austria visiting friends then going to my best mates (of 25 years ::) wedding/party the weekend after we return...marrying his falang gf, didn't get the chance to take him to los ;), just recently booked a room at the hotel. CC getting abused this month you see :doah:

[color:"red"] experiencing life together and maturing together. dunno, but i don't really think much about what activities we do together after nine years - we simply are together. [/color]

I am with you on this subject. I didnot know that we Thai females have to be entertained or treated differrently than other females.

Gentlemen, there are things that my Hubby likes to do that you will never catch me doing!!!! :neener: However, we know that we respect individuality and love each other for our differrences (and the likes too). :D

The MAIN important thing for us is the intellectual exchanges and support, some couples need those, some don't, no standards or formula to cover it all. ::

Jasmine

>>>Gentlemen, there are things that my Hubby likes to do that you will never catch me doing!!!! <<<

like for example - you won't catch me eating stinking rotten fish - one of the missus's favourite past-times. :p

but yeah, there is a problem with people over-analysing their relationships instead of simply working on growing together. i think that is one of the big problems in today's west - to analyse every little reaction of your partner instead of just accepting certain differnces and move on.

I didnot know that we Thai females have to be entertained or treated differrently than other females.

Jasmine, do you know that young farang females have to be entertained?!? So if young thai females don't need to be entertained then they are definitely different from farang ones.

Best regards

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] like for example - you won't catch me eating stinking rotten fish - one of the missus's favourite past-times
[/color]

Common Fly, where is your sense of "togetherness"?
:neener::hug:

Jasmine
:devil:

.. falling apart like the stinking rotten fish :)

Cheers !

Guest lazyphil

<<like for example - you won't catch me eating stinking rotten fish - one of the missus's favourite past-times>>

Try getting your mrs onto 'Fish n' Chips' with lashings of salt and vinegar :D, oddly enough my mrs likes this great British institution now...took a little time to convince her the huge benefits of such food :grinyes:

[color:"red"] Try getting your mrs onto 'Fish n' Chips' with lashings of salt and vinegar [/color]

I am not a fan of rotton-fish that many Thais like but I have tasted some and believe me nothing can substitute for it, not even fish and chips with whatever on as an extra. ::

IMO, differences between two people can work as a refreshing benefits, NOT necessarily negative issues. People normally have issues that is the time negotiating techniques can do wonders! :: :: ::

Cheers :devil:

Archived