activities shared with thai wives/Gfs

pattaya127

Regarding TV: I always had a TV in my bedroom, and my GF hates it. So it had to be removed.

Other then that...we have some things to do together, but there are as well thing we do on our own.

We have one day a week, where we both will go our own way. She will go and play Badminton, and meet some friends I can't stand, and I will go and play some golf (what she can't stand).

All the other days we do the usual stuff...

* cooking together

* entertain friends

* go together to museums or exhibitions

* and yes, I know of the way BB described their reading

habbits...similar here...

* we both like to go to the movies, so that's on once a week

But currently we spend most of ourr time to search for furnitures and all the stuff (Lamps/Floors/Wallpaper, Antiques etc) you need for a new built house. Funny enough this brings me into parts of Thailand, I would never have seen otherwise.

Just by the way: That makes me wonder, why some of the shops don't open branches in BKK. Last weekend we were in a Shop somewhere close to Rayong, and there were at least 20 cars from BKK with people who bought stuff.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My new Gf is Indonesian muslim, so there are certain things that are off limits. She is not a fundie though and lets alot slide as far as my behaviour goes. We eat out alot, although we have to be careful where we eat. Its fun discovering new types of halal restraunts every weekend. We also go for long walks together, especially by the Brisbane river. Long drives in the country are another favourite too. All in all wehave a really good time.

Cheers

Jaga

I am retired for health reason, can not travel a lot, half a day activities is enough for me, a normal day here we go:

we get up between 6 and 7

we go for a one hour bike ride or some jogging on the beach

sweat-out and have breakfast (toasted bread and jam mostly)

shower together, se loves soaping me and I play the naughty baby

By this it's 10 am, I switch on my pc to Nanaplaza and do some other stuff (writing my memories...), the gf takes care of house, washing clothes

3x times/week we go to town buying basic stuff and we have lunch somewhere in town.

other days we go out eat light lunch around noon

around 1 pm I need a nap, gf joins and she invariably ends up playing with my assets, that makes me even more tired...

around 3 pm we go out visiting some friends or just the nature around our place.

at 5 I go for a swim (alone unfortunately, the gf gets skin itching if she goes swimming)

Back home I shower (alone!) and try to read a book. This is the only activity that the gf does not understand: how I can spend hours reading pages? She is bored and needs to play with my assets again whilst I try to concentrate on the book I am reading. Difficult I can tell you...

Around 7 pm we go out to eat rice...

Around 8 pm withdrawel to the bedroom, shower together

We do have TV in bedroom, I try to watch some news. The missus watches one of these stupid thai soaps, after 30 mintues she gets fed-up with the TV and starts playing with my assets again (she also does this when she is no bored by tv, thus she looks tv 50% and plays 50%)

When she turns off the TV she needs to "kot"? ("knuffelen" in dutch, can someone translate please?)

Sometimes we fall asleep after that....

Invariably she likes to play with my assets any time of day/night. Never met a girl like that. Any one similar experience? I don't complain, just gets me really tired some times....

In fact we spend at least 21/24 together. Some afternoons (several x/week) the ladies get together for their issaan foood parties where we the farangs better stay away from. That would be too boring I assure you (I attended a few)

This gives me some hours on my own, welcome, but not a must have.

Most of our time is just to be together. I am a happy man. This lasts for 18 months now, I hope it will last some more years.

We have only been married about 7 weeks so things are going pretty smooth. :up: Neither of us are living in our home country right now so we really lean on each other where we are together.

I work everyday but I am usually home by 5:00 PM. She does the housewife routine everyday and on the weekends I am able to sneak her to my work. :applause:

A lot of our time is spent getting things together for her visa. Phone calls to her family ect.

When we are at home on "down time" we watch TV, talk about various things. Her English is poor at best but we manage. I have found that we both understand each other more than people can believe. Sometimes we can't believe it.

We don't do as much together as we would like but we are making plans for when we get to the US. Not much to do here in Kosovo, but we do what we can when we can. No complaints from either side

Life is truely great. :beer:

>anyone in farangland may want to answer, but I am more curious what kind of activities married expats share with their wives, or farang with LT GFs (besides sex...If any ). Not just shopping or watching TV, but again, where the relationship proves its worth as you share those moments together.

For any activity outside the house, u need some inspirational settings. Nothing like that in BKK. It's a shithole of a place (nightlife excused).

Well, inside the house - common enjoyments are Smashing Pumpkins blasts and medium intesity fights.

Other than that, you already know - cinemas (5 mins walk), cooking and back again.

At the moment most of our time is spent with our baby who just turned 4 months. That keeps us very busy right now, we're happy if we can go out and have a bite somewhere together.

Most of the time we stay at home and try to watch TV or talk a bit and I spent too much time on my computer.......

Well, This will be my very first post to Nanaplaz, so be gentle. I would like to thank pattaya127 for starting a most interesting thread, since I have pondered the same question many times. I am not married to a Thai woman nor do I have a Thai girlfriend, but, I do have a Cat.

I first met Gizmo, my cat, almost 5 years ago through the internet. When my friends first began to ask how I met Gizmo I was a bit hesitant to say "on the internet" since I did not want them to think I was unable met my cat through more traditional methods such as a newspaper add, animal shelter or an introduction through friends. The internet really does allow you to get to know your cat much better before you meet in person.

Now Gizmo is a good cat from up country in Northern California, Marin county to be exact. He grew up in a nice suburban community and comes from an upper middle class family. I don't want to sound judgemental, but this aspect was very important to me. There are some freelancers that hang around the dumpster in our underground parking garage and I have seen some of the cats that swarm over places like Nana Plaza at night. These cats just never interested me and I never thought I would want to form a relationship with one.

When I first met Gizmo I knew he was the cat for me. He was an absolute stunner. Admittedly, he is a post op male in that he was neutered at the age of 5 weeks. He never did have any reconstructive surgury, but on a cat, you can't tell anyway. I would challange anyone to look at him and say he was male. No oversize paws, square chin or protruding adams apple. At the age of 7 weeks I took him home. I know that there is a huge age difference, 41 years to be exact, but that has never been an issue. I have also heard that if you cross the border into Colorado you can get a cat much younger. What type of sick mind would want to have a cat that is not even weened?

Over the years we have developed a very close relationship and do many activities together. We shower togethr; He sets on the toilet and watches me soap up. We eat together; when I eat I always give him some food so he will stay out of my plate. We watch TV together; He sits and watches me watch TV. He is also very affectionate, and if not just watching me, he has to constantly be in my lap. One good thing is that he never tries to fondle my assets. His claws are to sharp and his tongue is like sandpaper.

The best part of the relationship are the inlaws. Never once has he asked for money to send to mama, in fact he has never asked for money. Some Friskies and a few table scaps and he is happy. We never even hear from his mama, nor his 6 brothers and sisters. He has no clue who his father is. When the relationship is strong and the family situation is this good it is easy to overlook the things that annoy such as when he gets on the counters, eats the plants or pukes on the carpet. But to top it all off is: if I ever ask a question he just gives me that look that says; "up to you".

What I am curious about is if anyone has hooked up with a cat from NEP and how that relationship turned out.

Archived