activities shared with thai wives/Gfs

pattaya127

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for answering,as you seem to have indeed a close relationship with Mademoiselle BB and probably one of the few able to share many cultural interests with the GF.

PS: would be nice to hear from KS, but also FlyW who often likes to mention his missus in the posts. Come on, guys!

Seriously now:

We know you lived in Issan for 2 years, I think with Mrs. Maybe you can tell us, but this is my favorite time, to be with my GF, when I visit the family. She looks after me more than usual (or she will get it from her mom), gets up 5 or 6 hours earlier than in Pattaya (somnamna!), I don't worry if she's out for a lengthy time....

No, it's just that I like the rythm of things up north, I feel like a fish in the water, and though she may not share as much of my culture, I really do share hers. Perfect times every time. (oops! forget: no sex :( as usually kids come to sleep in next to us, and she told me "cannot!" in Mom's house... I'm gonna have to build that damn house)

Says pattaya127:

anyone in farangland may want to answer, but I am more curious what kind of activities married expats share with their wives, or farang with LT GFs (besides sex...If any
;)
). Not just shopping or watching TV, but again, where the relationship proves its worth as you share those moments together. Thanks

Shagging? (Besides sex. Along with sex. ::):p

jack ;)

Says whosyourdaddy:

We have a house rule despite time and work schedules that we always make family time and eat together with the TV off.

Other than that.. just normal everyday life.

WYD,

Yep, very important I agree...... the GF put the TV on first day for lunch, I turned it off, and that was never questioned again........ :)

She tried to convince me for a TV in the bedroom in our future appartment, no way that is going to happen......

Quality time is soo important, and talking together........ if you dont you dig your own (divorce) grave......

Cheers !

Hi P127,

Yes, I spent a lengthy period of time in Issarn with my missus and kid.

However, although I like the pace of life in a small rural village in Nakhon Nowhere, the lack of activity gets on my nerves after a while. Especially during the dry season where just about everybody has taken off to the cities to work as cab drivers, construction workers etc.

So I would usually head off on my motorbike to explore the countryside for a week at a time. I think much like you did from Pattaya. And the gossip went in the village: "Now the farang takes off again leaving his wife and kid and never returning". I felt good to wipe the grin off their faces when I returned. ::

I would suspect that anyone in a relationship like this will sooner or later will face the same thing too.

I don`t know anything about your GF`s background she could be a university professor for all I know :)

But allow me to rephrase my quote: Regardsless of whether you GF is highly educated or not I sincerely wish that you will enjoy the years to come as a happy couple. ::

All though our relationship didn`t last at least we had 10 years together and 2 kids. Many of my farang friends in farangland didn`t last nearly as long.

I know about "Momma`s house" too. I only "got lucky" 2 times during all the time I spent there. And one time was on our wedding night. I suggested we rented the house next door as it was vacant but unfortunately it was inhabited by hordes of Pee/Ghosts according to my wife anyway. :(

You probably will have to build that house ::

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Says SOONGMAK:

She tried to convince me for a TV in the bedroom in our future appartment, no way that is going to happen......

I think this rule should be written in stone
:grinyes:

Cheers!

SOONGMAK,

You got that right...... how about food for a new thread : "what / how does a TV influence your relation ?"

Cheers !

Archived