Sangsip Coke 110 Baht at Temptations

KhunJack

not that aw needs more biz, but sangthip-coke are 95 in there!

OJ(orange juice) I think are 90, but the interesting part is how good the OJ is, which determines whether a bar is worth coming back too ;)

But overall you get some of the best OJ's in bkk gogo's as opposed to severel restaurents who serve very poor & sour carton style concentrate similar to the non trophic countries!

cheers!

p.s. aw are also one of the few bars who stock the outstanding new thai klassik beer. runs 100bt I think just like kloster/carlsberg?

Hi!

The difference in a store should be in the range of 15 -30 baht. Also someone who drinks alcohol is more likely to get drunk and spend more money. So from a bar owners view those who drink alcohol are potentially better customers.

regards

ALHOLK

>The last time I looked Temptations was shut down for something or other.

They got busted by the police and shut for two weeks didn't they? The girls in there now since it reopened say it's under new management but I haven't verified this. Not sure if I'm in a hurry to go back either!

Cheers

Also someone who drinks alcohol is more likely to get drunk and spend more money. So from a bar owners view those who drink alcohol are potentially better customers.

[color:"blue"]

I agree. If I was a bar-owner, this is how I'd look at it as well.

IMHO, "drunks" spend more money .. on their drinks, lady-drinks, barfines and such. Sober ones are good for one or two drinks only and perhaps less lady-drinks and more "picky" with barfines.

[/color]

IMHO, "drunks" spend more money .. on their drinks, lady-drinks, barfines and such...

and less likely to overshag the girls.....what i hear from the girls :angel:

many girls actually told me that they go often with drunken customers, just lie in the bed beside the drunkard, nothing happen and in the morning they are released and payed by the guy, suffering from a hangover...and the girls of course like this..

Archived