Did what I didn't want to do and now I'm screwed!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on a successful trip. There's nothing like infatuation, probably better than love actually, but don't get too cynical already as some members are already hinting at. Take it slowly, see if it fills your heart to keep in touch, and see as she follows up on all the good feelings. You will soon get an idea where she stands about you, no need to fill all the blanks and question marks with the usual stereotypes too fast, IMO. Only you knows exactly what happened, and one should not always presume it's business as usual.

PS: now, of course, lately, I have been dubbed the board romantic, so maybe I am all skewed about it. At the same time a decade and a half after my first trip, i am still in one piece with some money still in the bank. as long as you keep your day job, it's all worth it, I say....

Exactly the same thing happened to me 20 years ago, and the girl involved is still in my thoughts, I can even remember her appartment address to this day, so deep did she enter my brain. She was by far the best shag I have ever experienced in my life and was responsible for my early education into the ways of LOS I will remain eternally gratefull, BUT it was her JOB! and she was very good at it. My advice is Take a reality check! The object of your passion is almost certainly a Professional sex worker and her job is to obtain as much money off you as she can. As previously mentioned the smart ones won't hit on you immediatly and scare you away, but sooner or later the buffalo will need a vet or a family member will need a hospital bill paying ect. My advice is to treat her well and go with the flow till the demands start (and they will) then bail out and get yourself a newer model. I know it's a somewhat chauvernistic comment but what the hell are you doing here anyway? :cover:

WAKE UP!!!!.....IT'S HER JOB!!!!

:: :: ::

While PT127 is the board 'romantic', I'm one of the board's cynics. :)

All we know is that she is 33, and a prostitute. Age might tell you she is nearing the end of her 'career', and very actively searching for a way out (but not nessesarily), and so may be more active in pursuing partner to buy her out of her business. Something to think about.

Second fact is she is a prostitute. Can it work? Sure. In fact most board members here, who are in a relationship (B/g, or not), will tell you that the odds are just the same as any other girl. ::

But since I'm not one of those, I'll just say to be very, very careful. I'm assuming she is a F/Ler, as you found her in hotel, as opposed to bar/go-go (not that it means she doesn't work in one). F/L'ers can be super hard-core, to very infrequent participants. I personally think it's important to establish (especially at her age), how long she has been in the business. IMO, the longer in the trade, the less I trust them, and would be concerned with the damage she's done to herself, if in for a long time.

But in the end, there are a thousand different factors involved, and nobody here can tell you what to do. No one here even knows if her, being a hooker, even bothers you. Maybe it doesn't, which would throw a different light on things, for example.

If you want to develope a serious relationship with her, be aware that you are probably going to have to pay her to stop continuing to take on new (and old) customers. Doing this, long distance, is something I would not even think about. If planning on bringing her home with you, or moving there, would give it a better chance. Important thing is to take it slow, and keep your antenna up. First thing I would do is ask her what it would take for her to stop working, if you're after a monagomous relationship. Might get your answer right there ("You send me 100K baht, I never look any customer again") :rolleyes:

Might also want to look at the fact you dumped her your last three days, and she is (with all probability) with new customer now. Me thinks you just have bad case of "BKK blues". I've often looked back and wish I had spent more time with a particular girl, in hindsight. But I, like you did, always think there is something better. If she really was "The One", I think you would have known it then, and could not have pried you away from her with a crowbar. Happened to me once, but I ran because I was getting too involved.....not because I was looking for something better. There was nobody around, so I had to "knock 'myself' upside my damn head and give 'myself' some GOOD advice.

No flaming please. The above is just my opinion, and as such, cannot be 'bullshit', or 'wrong'. It's simply my veiw. But please feel free to disagree away........... :neener:

HT

My advice is to go with the flow and learn about the woman as you would any woman in your own country. I till this day cannot understanad how some men come to LOS and are willing to marry a chick after knowing her for 2 weeks yet they would make a woman from their own country wait a year or more.

Accept that she is a prostitute and make sure you can handle all of the negative connotations that come with it. The upside is once she is out of the scene then she is no longer a prostitute and you can help her to achieve that.

Open and honest communication will be the key to your success. Do not assume that you know what she wants and needs. Make sure you ask her. Once again never assume anything and always probe her thoughts. Keep in mind she will reveal more to you as time goes buy and she trusts you more. Do not give her cause to lie to you and don't crucify her once you start noticing inconsistencies in her stories. Accept that there are layers of truth. You are going to have to learn patience.

Keep in mind that until you both make the effort and commitment to physically and mentally remove her from the scene you will always be a customer albeit her favorite one. She will not be your girlfriend and you her boyfriend until this happens.

Go to see her in LOS more than once or twice a year.

Good luck to you.

<<Nice one . Means she's probably only shagged about 200 other blokes in the meantime. Go for it!>>

Nowt better than good old fashioned experience now is there , shes just keeping up-to-speed with techniques ; bless her boots!

I will see how her techniques improved this summer ::

Best regards

P.S.: Maybe she will be bored really fastly because I couldn't improve my techniques :o

jjsushi

"I till this day cannot understanad how some men come to LOS and are willing to marry a chick after knowing her for 2 weeks yet they would make a woman from their own country wait a year or more."

Oh yes you do. Its the way they make us all feel. GREAT! Its like love for sale.

Man, I understand where you are coming from, but I have been lucky and so far not been screwed by a BG. I have even met some really, really great BGs, but I play with a straight head. Even with that, my heart has been wrung out to dry a few timesf, but the wallet is intact and will remain so.

Take the advice of ther board members, do not rush. I have met BGs who have waited months for their man to return with eager anticipation. On the down side for the man, she is still working.

Take it slow, don't rush.

Says HIGH THAIED:

WAKE UP!!!!.....IT'S HER JOB!!!!

:: :: ::

While PT127 is the board 'romantic', I'm one of the board's cynics.
:)

HT,

Hmmmm....... my line using 'your' words :) :)

Actually, P127 is a dreamer, I'm the romantic, and yes, you're cynic :)

Cheers !

Archived