Did what I didn't want to do and now I'm screwed!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, P127 is a dreamer, I'm the romantic, and yes, you're cynic

----------------------------------

:: :: ::

Actually, my definition of romantic is straight from the romantic movement in Arts during the 19th century, which coined the word. Not having so much to do with being smitten easily, but taking one's emotions to their extreme length.

I know what the score is and I dont mind. The constant emails and text messages. It keeps the dreams and fantasies alive. I think its even worth sending them a small amount of money occasionaly. Remember these are the nice girls that you really had a good time with that are working hard to support thier family or children. Think of it as sponsoring a child to go to school.

Craig,

One of the other guys wrote "wait at least six months" and then see what happens. I agree, though it depends when your next trip back is. It happens to MOST guys on their first trip here.

Be very very careful!!! These girls are professionals and KNOW how to get money out of a farang. I still can't believe there are farangs out there sending money to girls they haven't seen for months and won't see for a long time either.

This place is strange, and it probably takes 3 or 4 trips until you know what you're doing, and even then suprises always crop up when you least expect it.

DO NOT send her any money. Keep emailing, and see what happens but keep that wallet, in your pants!!! Fly P.

CC,

Your mind has been officially adjusted.Just wait awhile and see what happens.My guess is emails and phone calls often.Then she may find herself in financial difficulty followed by some kind of sick buffalo story.Then possibly,she may be hard to contact,mobile turned off or someone else answering her home phone.telling you she is visiting mama.Please dont send $$$.And dont make her any promises you dont intend to keep.I know I sound pretty negative,but think about it.You met her at the Nana.The place to meet for sanuk,not serious relationships.

good luck ::

This advice from one who has been there before.!!!!!

Unlike most that keep telling you to not send money, I say it is not the money you should be concerned about. Waiting six months doesn't prove shit( I knew a guy who married a chick that stayed with him for 7yrs until she secured her citizenship and then divorced him). If she asks you for help like sending her 4000bt for whatever that doesn't mean shit either because she might genuinely need your help.

Too many times people equate money with love, loyalty, good intentions etc. Money seems to be some sort of controlling mechanism for people and they have a very unhealthy view about it. What you primarily need to be concerned about is not the financial committment but your EMOTIONAL committment. Money is a tool but love is way more than that.

Now if you can afford to send her money and it makes you happy then do it. Don't beleive the nonsense about she is a bad girl if she asks you for money.

Now if you doubt her sincerity when it come to a relationship to you then avoid at all costs because it is fruitless to involve oneself with someone if the emotion is not reciprocated.

>Now if you can afford to send her money and it makes you happy then do it. Don't beleive the nonsense about she is a bad girl if she asks you for money.

Now if you doubt her sincerity when it come to a relationship to you then avoid at all costs because it is fruitless to involve oneself with someone if the emotion is not reciprocated.

IMO, well said. That's what it is from 33K feet.

On the ground, may look even better. Hope not worse.

These girls are professionals and KNOW how to get money out of a farang.

--------------------------

Actually, they are amateurs, but still know how to get money from a farang. Otherwise, they'd realize that a new batch of sex tourists are changing the whole game, now ready to pay from 2 or 3000 and up for a few hours, no sweat on their part. I usually time my job by the hour (a day is 8 hours), still i am a lousy businessman, but the girls, for the same amount, they 'll stick around a full morning or day. Not that anyone should complain....

Archived