BG Interviews#1 Is it "fun" to be a prostitute?

JJsushi

May 92, you mean.

your point just hammers the fact that the military is a nest of personal ambititons, rivalries, with not too much concern for the welfare of the Nation. probabaly not that bad anymore, my guess....

Don't forget

----------------------------

i don't, i just reminded you it happened in 1992 :p.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TTM:

Some of bgs may say "love to be fucked with a different drunk (other attributes abstracted) stranger every night! Enjoying it. Have a go on me".

Stretching it aren't yah? Okay, telling you want you want to hear so they can make the sale, or even to be non-confrontational, or just to make you "happy". Sadly though, I've known a few who would say the lines you wrote if they thought that would get them extra money.

JJSushi:

Concede the point about your age.

"You must be under the impression that I was trying to prove something about young and old handsome or ugly with my conversation with her."

You are being particularly obtuse considering the number of times you posed the question of young or old to the lady. Call a spade a spade.

"I have yet to meet a chick that voluntarily complains about working in the bar unless I initiate the topic."

Previously you did not qualify your comment with "unless I initiate the topic." You actually stated they never compained about their decision. You stated they just seemed to accept it. Inconsistent.

As for poor taste... to each there own.

<<burp>>

Says gummigut:

TTM:

"You must be under the impression that I was trying to prove something about young and old handsome or ugly with my conversation with her."

You are being particularly obtuse considering the number of times you posed the question of young or old to the lady. Call a spade a spade..

That was because she was not consistent with her answer if you noticed she added qualifiers. Like I said before it appears to me that it is situational. Not trying to prove anything just trying to get a consistent yes or no which of course was not the case.

"I have yet to meet a chick that voluntarily complains about working in the bar unless I initiate the topic."

Previously you did not qualify your comment with "unless I initiate the topic." You actually stated they never compained about their decision. You stated they just seemed to accept it. Inconsistent

<<burp>>

Did not know a qualifyer was needed. I thought that was evident since not one has said to me out of the blue "JJsushi I hate my life as a BG!" Responses are given based on my inquiries. Yes, they do seem to accept hat they do, although they may not enjoy it at all.

Get a good looking young guy to ask the questions and the

responses are likely to be entirely different

-----------------------------

that's giving again too much credence for what comes out of a BG mouth. If young good looking guys wish to be as self-comforted as non-GLGs by a BG personal, but actually general blahblah about "my" life, be my guests.....

I think the interview probably sums up the majority of bar girls - lets say 95%. On the other hand I think there are the other 5% (maybe less) who are the ones many guys on this board profess to have had special times with and do not seem to fit the mold of your interview. I think this point in almost undeniable.

Why else do so many guys come from other countries to Thailand to engage in prostitution when it is readily avialable in there own countries. Sure price could be one consideration but then take into account the airfare and hotel bills and not so much different over a one or two week period. I think a big attraction is that 1 in 20 girl who does behave in a special way and does not fot into the modal of your interview.

Lets face it unless we hired a professional market research team and conducted hundreds of interviews taking into account various deviations and biases (e.g farang interviewer vs Thai inerviewer) we cannot proclaim to have accurate research data. All we have is one sample and then various opinions and educated guesses of posters.

>I think the interview probably sums up the majority of bar girls - lets say 95%. On the other hand I think there are the other 5% (maybe less) who are the ones many guys on this board profess to have had special times with and do not seem to fit the mold of your interview. I think this point in almost undeniable.

That's the thing: in spite what they said in the interview, they can (and do) still give you a good time. Not only 5% of them, most of them.

Fly,I am in definite agreement with your post.But ,as much as the King supports the simple farmer,it is not enough!They still are unable to make a secure living!

And to those posters that think a union is a good thing,you will all be bitching about the prices the girls start charging!

Best regards,Stan

[color:"red"]this may sound harsh, but hey if the girl gets so sad every day why goto work or even more surpricing - why go see that customer as she don't have to?[/color]

I know a lot of guys who are sad to go to the office every day to make a living, why don't they quit and find a fun job? Easy no???

"1986 the communist insurgency fished because of a royally brokered amnesty. that civil war started in the early 60's.

in march the drugwar started - so far around 3000 dead, tenthousands in prison, and more in the camps."

Point taken Fly. Certainly, the first mentioned was a war. Which Thailand got into as one of many countries in the region, but came out better than the rest (except Malaysia, but the brits did that). A lot of emphasis was put on winning over forgotten parts of the the country to a national identity, and they came out stronger for it.

The communist had a saying - surround the villages by jungle. The Thai approach which finally succeeded was exactly the opposite. Thailand did not end up like Cambodia, Laos - they had never been a slave to foreign powers anyway so the anger towards the regime was not as strong.

When it comes to the drugproblem - be aware than there are a lot of Thais who support the approach towards this. They are fed up and do not really care if small time drug dealers pay with their life. I think its brutal and wrong. But there are 2 sides to the story. A war? Its not. The governments usual way to solve a problem - it is. Its not that different to the hard line approach being taken more and more often in other countries.

Conclusion - yes, you are right that there has been internal war. The drug problem is not one of them.

Cheers!

Archived