BG Interviews#1 Is it "fun" to be a prostitute?

JJsushi

34 yrs old ?Give me a break YOu guys are mere pups almost wet behind the ears. :: ::When you hit the half century mark no matter how old you look (38 like me ::) or what top shape you are in well then you think my GOD... I better behave with some level of diginity and circumspection... ::

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read through the thread to find out what all six pages of discussion are about.

Still I'd like to comment that the bar girl you interviewed could have been any number of those I have spoken to at length. Absolutely the norm, from my experience and, although there are exceptions, I don't understand why some people here just can't accept it.

Entering middle age, farang, and looking it,

Nice post.

Why would anyone be surprised with the response from the bg's?

I think I could have figured that out even without asking them.

Most people would rather hang out with their friends and who they feel comfortable with.

And yes it is not surprising that most BG's would like to get the business over with as quickly as possible and get the money and go.

Seems like there are a few guys here in denial!

Says check_bin_krap:

Not been occupied by foreigners for how long time?? No wars since God knows when??

Hi cbk,

Not been occupied by foreigners since the Japanese left after WW2, and no wars since the last border skirmish with Burma - quite a few months ago now.

I agree that Thailnd has a lot to be proud of, though.

Khwai

>>>they are so trusted that the last time they tried, they had to gun down a few 1000s, by your own estimates,<<<

nops, the last time were a few hundred maybe, in the black may '93. and that is still one thing where the full truth has never come out yet.

too many conflicting stories on the background of what happened. was it deliberate? was it a fuck up in the chain of command? was it just some lower level officers going mad? was it a sinister conspiracy?

don't forget - the so called heros of that day were people with more than a bit of dirt and lots of buried corpses as well. the preceding coup was also against the most corrupt government lead by a person whose family is well known to have been involved in the big time drugtrade from day one in cohorts with pau and pibulsonkram.

and, the main perpetrator was before a favourite of the highest.

i hope one day the real story will be told.

>>>Quite sorry to realize that the comments from my thai acquaintances, do not mean as much as yours. <<<

nops, what i said was that those comments on television do not mean much as we do not have a free and independent media here anymore.

Hi!

hence the "need" for these interviews....

Of which many are fake. There's a well known one that was posted in Pattaya Mail some years ago. In parts it's similar to this one. Mind you I'm not saying that this one is a fake but a good interviewer can get the answers he want's.

regards

ALHOLk

Think_to_mut hit the nail right on the head... saying that bargirls are most likely to tell guys what they want to hear.

Get a good looking young guy to ask the questions and the

responses are likely to be entirely different

Its like when guys say to flat chested women that the size

of a womens breast is not important... we say that because

it is what they want to hear

Says rush:

Think_to_mut hit the nail right on the head... saying that bargirls are most likely to tell guys what they want to hear.

Get a good looking young guy to ask the questions and the

responses are likely to be entirely different

Oh please do tell me how much different?

Archived