Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

>>>I'd say the guy who likes a katoey dick and all is at the very least Bisexual if not leaning more towards gay. A guy who likes a post-op katoey and doesn't know is more than likely hetero. And a guy who likes a reverse female to male is again at least bisexual.<<<

you think too much.

that gives a headache.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says flyonzewall:

lots of blokes in my missus's village for example have had sex with katoey (always anticipated by the oversexed and unmarried blokes are the village fairs where the katoey troups come...
;)
) but are not seen as gay. people make jokes about them of course but after some time those blokes marry like everybody else.

I do hope these chaps used a condom ::

as far as i know they generally do now.

AIDS is a definate reality in that village (as in so many others) - more than a few have died already.

BB:

suddenly most members here are not gay anymore

---------------------------------

anymore??? Either i am joyous or even happy, but gay, not really. This said, I need to make a confession: i am definitely a lesbian :: :: ::

Brink 15:

I mean seriously if a punter is with an apparently beautiful lady and finds a bat and balls and says "oooh super!" He isn't exactly straight.

------------------------------------

OH came up with one word, I think it's putting the finger ( :o!!!) on it: fetichist.

IMO, more accurate than gay or bi-sexual.

Do thai boys growing up really accept it when one of their own decides he wants to be a girl? In the west some serious ass kickings would occur.

Either ass kicking or teased (humiliated) to death. I see quite a few potential katoeys here and they're accepted by their fellow students. Uncomparable with the West in many ways.

Old Hippie says:

Is Thailand's open acceptedness of Gays the reason we see so many katoeys?

I believe so.

just to complicate the discussion here a link which brings some more very confusing elements into:

http://www.devbio.com/chap17/link1711b.shtml

quote begin:

"Fausto-Sterling contends that sex is a continuum rather than a collection of discretely defined phenotypes. She proposes that along this continuum are five points: male, ferm (female pseudohermaphrodite), hermaphrodite, merm (male pseudohermaphrodite), and female. Each has variations that shade into the neighboring point. She estimates the frequency of all sexually mosaic conditions (hermaphrodites and pseudohermaphrodites) in humans to be about 1% of the population. "

quote end.

:drunk: :hubba:

Archived