Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

Just had a look at one of the "POLLS" posts, and its says that MORE of us board members have been home with a katoey than haven't!!! :o

47% who answered the poll said "yes they have shagged a katoey", and 43% haven't! :o

WOW.

What does this say about the board members???!!!

1) Does this mean we drink too much?

2) Does this mean 47% of us are latent homosexuals? (Having said that... impossible to tell how many were pre-op and how many were post-op I guess).

3) Does this mean the quality of katoeys is getting better and they're fooling us until we get them back to the hotel?

4) ?

Thoughts, gentlemen!

Fly P.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good question, FP. :)

I too wonder how some boardmembers could still be in a sexual mood after discovering an eleventh toe attchached on their 'woman'.

It sure is a good example of farangs adopting the Thai 'maipenrai' habit. :rolleyes:

No amount of alcohol could punish me this way. ::

Is it number 2 then?

What does this say about the board members???!!!

---------------------

they like their women tall ::?

We already had the discussion about latent homoS or not if going with katoeys. I believe some guys like the fantasy in their sex life that one post-op katoey or 2 have provided them in 5 or 6 decades of well defined heterosexuality. No more, no less. no big deal, IMO....

Apparently, a main reason Casanova survives (the other being the fact that some sick types like me like to take newbies in and watch them try to figure it out) is that some men really do like getting shagged by a khatoey. (Casanova "girls" all have handles.) Each to his own, I suppose.

I have also done the "new guy at Casanova" bit as well, often with priceless results! Another fun thing is to tell the guy to be careful, as a few of the girls in the Go Go are post/pre ops...watch the paranoia/fun begin!! :)

As for going with a Katoey, just wondering why so many who do it deny it is a homosexual experience, and try to justify it otherwise "...well, gays only go for men who look like men, this looks like a woman, so I am not engauging in a homosexual act..." Etc... Bottom line, if it has a dick, it is a man! regardless of how it is dressed!

I am waiting for the first supreme court case deciding the "real sex" of a post op transexual. Some jurisdictions here (USA) have decided that a DNA test will be the determinant factor, regardless of what has been cut off or sewn on. In that case, the birth gender remains.

Archived