Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

Says Old Hippie:

O.k. here's a little more napalm for the fire...Some biologists etc..feel homosexuality is caused by something in the brain connected improperly, thus they (gays) are biologically abnormal...psychologists argue it may be behavioral, caused by, among other things, abuse, trauma etc...

Question, if they are born this way, is it a defect? or is it Darwinism at work, and perhapes a different sexual orientation/gender is evolving? Discuss...

Although there are always a few loonies out there, the current thinking in the scientific community is that homosexuality is a normal human variation, no more or less "abnormal" than left-handedness or double-jointedness, and -- in almost all cases -- "nature" as opposed to "nurture".

It is ironic to think that, if homosexuality is indeed a genetic variation, the more "open" and "accepting" society is of it, the faster it will go away.

I mean, it is the more conservative, closeted societies whose norms more or less force people to pair up in heterosexual couples and reproduce, thus causing the gene to be handed down. At the same time, open, liberal societies that accept and embrance gay relationships (which of course cannot result in the gene being passed down, short of surrogate parenthood) might actually hasten the eventual dying out of the variation.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting points! But what about gay and lesbian couples who want kids? In some cases, a lesbian couple will get pregnant using donated sperm (sometimes from a gay male) and have a child. Might be interesting to see how these offspring turn out. Also, I went to school with twin boys. One is gay, the other is straight...Have heard of cases where this is very uncommon, and other cases where it is dependant on how the zygot is split...I did see a PBS program on a daughter raised by her gay father, her mother was a lesbian, the daughter thought she was straight, then decided she was Bi, then went full on lesbian...

Another question, if Homosexuality is biological, and there are certain other emotional problems assiciated with it, or "gender identity confusion disorder," then should it be o.k. to discriminate against gays, or deny them access to sensitive jobs? As has been the military's policy.

Says Old Hippie:

Another question, if Homosexuality is biological, and there are certain other emotional problems assiciated with it, or "gender identity confusion disorder," then should it be o.k. to discriminate against gays, or deny them access to sensitive jobs? As has been the military's policy.

Thing is, there ARE no "emotional problems" associated with homosexuality -- at least according to the American Psychiatrists' Association (or whatever it's called). Of course, there are homosexuals with emotional problems just as there are heterosexuals with emotional problems. It is not a "cause and effect" thing, though, and homosexuals have been proven to be no more susceptible to emotional or mental problems than heterosexuals are.

Therefore, policies which previously kept gays out of places like the FBI, NSA, NSA and other "sensitive" places have now pretty much all been dropped.

The military is a bit behind, though, not for fear of "emotional problems" of the gay soldiers so much but more (I suspect) for fear of "emotional problems" of the straight soldiers accepting them in close living conditions.

>>>>The military is a bit behind, though, not for fear of "emotional problems" of the gay soldiers so much but more (I suspect) for fear of "emotional problems" of the straight soldiers accepting them in close living conditions. <<<<<

while the old spartacans (one of the most effective armies in the old world) did actively encourage homosexuality in their ranks. the idea behind was that a soldier fought much fiercer when he defended his lover.

I did see a PBS program on a daughter raised by her gay father, her mother was a lesbian, the daughter thought she was straight, then decided she was Bi, then went full on lesbian...

I think I saw that Pure Bull Shit program as well. :)

Hi,

Last nite on the National Geographic Channel there was a docu on katoeys in Thailand.

One was a Thai box champion, they showed the evolution as well, and after total surgery and still boxing she went home to CM to reconcile with her parents.......

Fom naking weighing, to clothed weighing, to wearing a top, to long hair and after the surgery.

I forgot her name was a very pretty girl indeed.......

The other one was Khru Lily a famous entertainer and teacher........

They showed her in class, home and on scene......

They went on to say that it is fully accepted in Thai society and with lots of merits they will improve their life and reincarnate as a higher person.

Cheers !

So what the deal?

Anyone that stay in LOS too long knows Katoey more attractive and sexy than gals.

Lots of guys here trying to guess what katoey-goers are; 'gay' bi-sexual' 'straight'.

So I got to ask you, Rami, what do you consider yourself? I'm asking because my assumption from your words above are that you once went with ladies (straight?) and then moved on to Katoeys.

Has LOS turned you into a gay man?

I donno about other ladyboylovers...but for me it was by accident...went too drunk into Casanova bar with my Briton friends ...was attacked by all the gals..got blowjob from one of them in the toilet...went to her place after 2am...found it pretty nice experience..so now I'm mixing TG's and TLB's to make my life here more exiting.

I think I'm not gay,cause when accidently I touched man( in orgies etc) it did nothing to me.Maybe can call myself straight that like bizzare action,or bisexual...Donno, anyway girls is still my first choice.

I see a lot of people are uncomfortable about situations they have found themselves in.

The last time I found myself confronted by a woman who turned out to be a man, while doing something intiamte was in San Francisco. Can happen in any big city. The only thing to do in that situation was to apologize and leave the scene as quickly as possible. Of course she/(he) was pissed. Truth in advertising, I always say.

Woof!

RickF

Archived