Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

I think you may be preaching to the choir. First I never in any of my posts labeled anyone other than calling a katoey a katoey which is in fact what the Thais call them. Secondly even though the only reference to gay appeared in my post when I quoted you, in the US at least gay is not a pejorative. If you ask most gay people in the US what they would prefer to be called that would be the answer. Now there are many pejoratives such as fag, queer, etc. I personally don't use these.

I have no problem with the lifestyle of these ladyboys or the choices of their customers. I just think it is ironic how steadfastly these guys will defend their shagging a guy with fake boobs up the ass as not being at the very least a bisexual experience. To me this is funny. And btw the guy getting rammed by a strap on at Eden is just plain weird to me.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY COW!

I go away from the computer for 48 hours, and this post was the very last thing I did on the PC before I left...

I come back and.... 81 posts here!!! :applause:

Its gonna take me about an hour or two to read all these!

What have I started here??? :dunno:

Fly P.

Says FlyPapillon:

HOLY COW!

I go away from the computer for 48 hours, and this post was the very last thing I did on the PC before I left...

I come back and.... 81 posts here!!!
:applause:

Its gonna take me about an hour or two to read all these!

What have I started here???
:dunno:

Fly P.

And for that I punish you with a ban on NanaPlaza for 48 hours ! :)

Or as another option, go out with AF16 and see who dates a katoey first :)

Cheers !

"I have a hard time believing that one could have sex with a ?katoey? and not realize it."

Fortunately I don't have my own experience(s) with katoeys to share with you and others but rumour has it that some katoeys even manage to fool katoey-experts like you :)

"I would bet that I would be able to spot a ?katoey? 10 out of 10 times."

That's what we all thought before having spent time in this country. Enjoy this world and you'll soon find your answers. ::

>>12 years ago or so i was fooled by a tiny deaf mute one, but took it with humor <<

Well if your going to "take it" I guess with humour is as good a way as any ::

They should stick to places where katoeys can be found and barfined and not hiding among other girls

-------------------------------------

Hey, there, and how do you suppose they will make a living then? Drunks and first night arrivals are their bread and butter for godsake! :: :: ::

Archived