Going Home With A Katoey!

MooNoi

well, and now a big blow for the guys who are deeply in love with jamie lee curtis - y'know that actress with that great pair of boobs.

well, you guys are technically gay!

'coz...she is genetically a bloke. not a katoey or som'tin, a bloke with XY chromosomes!

or what? ;)

http://www.suspectthoughts.com/twisted5.htm

quote begin:

"Jamie Lee Curtis has one X chromosome and one Y chromosome. For those of you rusty in biology, XY means that she is chromosomally, literally, biologically male. What Jamie Lee wasn't born with were the receptors for her male hormones, so she went back to the genetic sexual default appearing female. Her penis and testicles were never able to be developed.

"How did she get such great tits?" I hear you wonder aloud. At puberty, the testes start to produce a large amount of the male hormone testosterone but, in the absence of its receptor, this has no effect. However, testosterone is converted to estrogen, and so normal to enthusiastic breast development occurs. It's not uncommon for those with complete AIS to have rather large breasts. There's also little to no pubic or axillary hair, and of course, no periods, as there is no uterus present to produce a lining which to shed."

quote end.

:devil:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.k. here's a little more napalm for the fire...Some biologists etc..feel homosexuality is caused by something in the brain connected improperly, thus they (gays) are biologically abnormal...psychologists argue it may be behavioral, caused by, among other things, abuse, trauma etc...

Question, if they are born this way, is it a defect? or is it Darwinism at work, and perhapes a different sexual orientation/gender is evolving? Discuss...

...or are our present concepts of gender identity and/or orientation completely inadequate, simply outdated and are in desperate need of readjustment?

somehow i get the impression that recent scientific research on that subject seems to have went the full circle, somehow catching up again with where the old greeks and romans were forced to stop by the rise of christian moral codes.

i guess that thought is more than a bit uncomfortable for many, but the evidence starts to get overwhelming...

Jesus, FP :)

I can only conclude that members are doing this out of sheer boredom, having entertained every conceivable form of sexual fantasy one can have involving women ...

Personally, I've still got a stack of fantasies involving women left, so I cant see myself *knowingly* going down that particular path (surely even post-op transexuals dont 'feel' right ?).

Add to that the rep that Katoeys have for larceny, deserved or otherwise, and I cant personally see it happening anytime soon, alcohol or no. And I'm not even going to enter into the argument, recently put to me by a workmate, that its OK if they give *you* head as long as you dont return the favour - LOL !

Now, back to my fantasy regarding two Japanese schoolgirls who find middle-aged Gaijin men completely irresistable (and yes, they take it up the ******) :neener:

I can only conclude that members are doing this out of sheer boredom, having entertained every conceivable form of sexual fantasy one can have involving women ...

--------------------------------------

I believe the fantasy is close to the same you have, as most guys interested would not go with Trannies if it did not have the word/notion of woman or lady in the equation. To each his own, but why should a fantasy cancel another one?

People travel on the other side of the planet, having made this effort, if they want to fulfill a special fantasy, i hardly see why it would have to do with boredom.

Fly got off the wall and did some research. :applause:

"Jamie Lee Curtis has one X chromosome and one Y chromosome. For those of you rusty in biology, XY means that she is chromosomally, literally, biologically male.

A chromosone test to determine sex is not infallible. To top that, in JL Curtis the all male hormone her body produces is used to generate big tits - "testosterone is converted to estrogen". The difference between the sexes aren't much. I never did like her look.

For those whose outlook depends on the world being black and white, not only are they confronted with katoeys and JL Curtis. From your link:

>>> Hermaphroditism is when an animal has both testicular and ovarian tissues.

Our birth registries still demand that a newborn be quickly placed into one or the other category, and in the early 1900s, knowledge of the "true" sex of a person was thought to be critical to prevent inadvertent homosexual relations. :doah: <<<

And doctors aren't god, but perform surgery to 'correct' the situation, and some patients grow up with a serious incongruity between their body and their identity (same as a katoey).

I see that the sex continuum did not include katoeys. Unless they are assumed to be included under 'female'.

Be nice if a poster could ask a katoey why she did the surgery. And how many customers are gay in her opinion.

Says MaiLuk:

Be nice if a poster could ask a katoey why she did the surgery. And how many customers are gay in her opinion.

In Thailand, only a man who receives passive anal sex is considered "gay" by most people. Although there has recently been the term "gay king" coined to describe an active (or "top") gay man, most of the population still thinks of anyone who "fucks" as a man and anyone who "gets fucked" as a woman / kratoey / gay.

Archived