NanaP.com T-shirts

pattaya127

KS,

As one of the many that won't be in the LOS for a while I would easily be willing to spend a fair amount more than $13.99 for a polo shirt shipped to the US.

If you want me to tell you just how much more let me know and I'll PM you.

Here in the States a decent logo polo goes for $30+.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Here in the States a decent logo polo goes for $30+."

Guess I am too used to thinking Baht / Thai prices :)

To me almost 600 Baht for a T-shirt (they don't seem to sell polo-shirts) is utterly ridiculous, seeing that I could get (crappy) ones here for as little as 70 Baht. But clothing is fairly cheap here compared to other countries.

Anyway, it seems that this might be a nice addition and I think it would require very little work on my part. As I said, I'll check into this during the next couple of days.

Sanuk!

Love the Hard Rock Cafe or hate it, they do have excellent quality T-shirts (and Polos). If you want to se what a 600-baht T-shirt in the West would feel like, go have a look at the ones in the Hard Rock's gift shop.

Says Brink15:

KS,

As one of the many that won't be in the LOS for a while I would easily be willing to spend a fair amount more than $13.99 for a polo shirt shipped to the US.

If you want me to tell you just how much more let me know and I'll PM you.

Here in the States a decent logo polo goes for $30+.

This could be a small problem for some?

I guess you are saying by post?

Ok thats fine but for me to send KS funds (even one thb) by TT(telegraphic transfer) will cost me 600 thb for a 600 thb shirt?

I will have a friend pick some up from the location once known .

BTW that seems very expensive even by US standards $30+

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

"Quality,long lasting T shirt would be much better than cheap LOS crap!!"

Obviously. Our website will be associated with these shirts, so I will want them to be good quality.

Sanuk!

Hi KhunSanuk,

I feal the same as SayJann,

I really want one of these shirts what ever the cost, hahahhahaha :) Look how, much we all spend while we are in Thailand every year, so a T shirt from the best Thai board on the net, (no ass licking involved, hahahahah) is not alot to pay :neener:

The other thing ? When do you think the shirts will be avalable to buy :) as im in Thailand next month so could pick one up then, but if they are not ready by then, that is a slim chance of it really, then Carew66 will be in Thailand for Christmas this year, so would be able to get me one then.

It would be really nice to have these shirts for next year, when there is going to be aload of us leaving England togeather for two 40th buirthdays and something else, around June 8th, so would be really cool us all being colour corodinated :)

Cheers Roman

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

"When do you think the shirts will be avalable to buy"

I really do not know. It looks like we have most of the issues resolved and I intend to call the lady who came recommended this weekend. I should know more after that.

Sanuk!

Cheers KhunSanuk,

I will have a word tonight when i see the guys, to see if they want any shirts, to give you a better idea and will get back to you on Sunday evening when we have had our little party in the park :beer:

Thanks, Roman

Archived