NanaP.com T-shirts

pattaya127

Ok. I found a fatter text type called DB. I've scaled it 130% sideways and I think it looks fairly alright. The files are on it's way.

However according to the GF "jai dee mak" sounds too serious. Although, I can't really see the problem...I guess I'm inclined to agree with her (it's her language after all and as she has proven on more than a few occasions that "sanuk" is in her blood. ;) )

So, I've done three versions.

1) jai dee mak

2) jai dee na (my personal favourite from a typographic viewpoint)

3) jai dee jing jing (with the Thai symbol that denotes "say two times")

Up to you! :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jai Dee Na ges my vote.

As far as getting others to bring em back to farangland. 'm sure this could be organised through PM's etc. I'd be willing to cart some back to Oz in January. I know there's a lot of non expat boardmembers in the kingdom this Xmas/New Year. They're pretty "Jai Dee" and I'm sure they'd bring a few back too.

I guess I'm inclined to agree with her

--------------------

yep, listen to your GFs. their input is unvaluable. i am not making fun, I would hate to have a nice polo with some corny expression that makes thais raise their shoulders in despair about farang baa (i guess i care about what they think, after all :( :( :( ::).

hey, LazyP, I am offering you that polo. That's the least one can do for a :(financially-challenged friend :D. Now, how do i get it to you? Are you going to LOS this year?

There is also the member I promised to buy drinks to because he guessed the right day of my 5000th post. Still owe him, seems like this could fit as a replacement if he wishes to (have to go back in Archives to remember who it was).

Archived