NanaP.com T-shirts

pattaya127

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says pattaya127:

Coming in too late, and maybe a bit too long (in thai?), but something like "where the sun never sets" under the logo would be not only accurate but brings out the pride of belonging to such an august community
;)

Hey now that is a pretty damned good idea, I would think it would be better in English though and still have the thai text as part of the logo.

but something like "where the sun never sets"

"where the sun is always set" might be more fitting to the GoGos :grinyes:

We have also done this in months other than august. :angel::neener:

Or how about Arnies classic..." I'll be back!"

Then there is the line from an expat in CM..."I come back not alone."

and then............. :banghead: :banghead:

I want mine with long sleeves, two different colors if not too much trouble ( left sleeve longer than the right).

Oh yeah, I would like a pocket on it also. On the back of course. Zippered. Above the rear pocket, "rovineye" enbroidered in Lisu. Since there is no written Lisu, I guess you would need to invent that first.

The front would be plain except for the wire mesh passport enclosure.

Mailed overnight delivery would be nice. Were do I send the 600 baht in 1 baht and satang coins?

:grinyes:

Hi,

The shirts are still in the planning. The status at the moment is that we have decided on what shirt (Black polo-shirt with 'Jai Dee Na' logo in Thai). I have already been in touch with the lady who will be handling this. She has received the logo and I am awaiting word from her on a final price quote.

BTW, sizes are farang, so I am ordering 40 XL, 40 L and 20 M.

Sanuk!

Coming in too late, and maybe a bit too long (in thai?), but something like "where the sun never sets" under the logo would be not only accurate but brings out the pride of belonging to such an august community

Yes I agree, "Coming in too late, and maybe a bit too long" .

Thats a great idea for a logo, i feel pride already :grinyes::drunk:

Archived