NanaP.com T-shirts

pattaya127

i certainly would like one,but have no plans in the immediate future to be in BKK,so i would imagine i would lose out.

but if any of the London contingent are in BKK at the time they are available,i will give them the money to get me one.

perhaps we might be able to chat about this at the next meeting and see if anyone can help?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi BangkokButcher,

Tell me about it and best layed plans :(

I had good intentions about it, then at the thai festival i was the first one there and by the time i met everyone and the Singha was flowing, it went comleetly out of my head ::

The plan now is the next big meeting on the 15th of next month :)

Yo buddy, my mind is really flipant at the best of times, so if i do forget again, please remind me :)

Cheers Roman

Ps, sorry KS will let you know soon as :)

• 2 months later...

Hi,

The latest is that I send the deposit yesterday and I expect them to be ready in about 2-3 weeks.

Once I have confirmation of when they will be done I will start a new thread offering people the chance to reserve them. I will only accept reservations if people can pick up the shirt(s) before or at the AGM. I expect them to be gone quickly and do not want to wait months for someone to come pick one up.

If, however, this is a success I may very well be inclined to run another 100 or so.

BTW, we will have 20 M, 40 L and 40 XL. Price will be 400 Baht each (quality of the material is quite good).

Sanuk!

good to hear of the latest status of the shirts.

i understand what KS is saying,so can anyone from the UK help me?.

i would like a shirt but unable to collect.

anyone be in Thailand and be able to meet KS and pick one up for me? and then mail it to me?.

obviously i will send you the money first.

thanks for any help...... :up:

"...I will have my "mule" OH sent to LOS specifically to pick up mine in a few days. He will pay you for Racha's and LazyP's too. .."

Of course what I do to them in the mean time is "up to me" right? I and many like me may need XXL, any chance of this? Will be there next week, then again the last weekend in November...Not sure about the AGM in December, as I need further knee surgery, putting me out of work for 4-6 months...

Archived