NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says sayjann:

can't see other peoples teams,but have just looked at the table for the 1st Saturday.

looks like the story of the season as it means to go on.

my team are ahead of Chocolate Steve's....
:grinyes:

Don't shout too early Sayjann.

I'm 4 points behind you, due to some beginners mistakes. I'll catch up on you, doncha worry. :beer:

Sajann will be many points in front of you after the round is complete he has 4 more points as well as 1 player and 4 subs to go and you have only 1 player left so my last message was to let you know dont mouth off till the rounds complete, :neener:

As you can be in more than 1 league I started a new league for the players that are putting in the 1,000 baht called the Prize League and the code needed is racha@opl_115723

I did this so those players in the prize pool can see the postions easier, so if you are one of the 21 players in the prize pool you can join in that league as well as the Nana Plaza league

A sub or subs go in at the end of the completed round if any players in your team did not play, In Sajanns case he has 3 players that did not play yesterday as well as his goal keeper so he would use all 4 subs if the subs all played that is,

Archived