NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The original shirts where blue with a gold fern in the 1800's and sometime around the late 1800's they changed to Black shirts and silver ferns and became know as the All Blacks in the late 1800's so no idea why as I was born the year after those colors changed.... :grinyes: Rugby is so big in NZ that the NZ olympic team all wear black and silver ferns as well, the soccer team in NZ is called the All Whites and the basketball team is the Tall Blacks, the cricket team Black Caps, the girls net ball team Silver Ferns, all these names spin offs from the All Blacks,

'The original shirts where blue with a gold fern in the 1800's and sometime around the late 1800's they changed to Black shirts and silver ferns and became know as the All Blacks in the late 1800's so no idea why as I was born the year after those colors changed.... '

fuck me racha.

someone told me you were an old bugger,but born in the 1800's?...... ::

=======================================

"Hi sfcfan nice to hear you are still here in LOS, Thanks for joining in the prize pool, Do you still have the photo's of the last party we had, myself and some of the guys would love to get a copy especialy the ones with the Carlsberg girl ,"

=======================================

will do racha - can u send me your email (or anyone else that was there ).

got about 7 or 8 pics from the end of season party, couple of nice group shots and a few of you nanaplaza vets with the carlsberg girl.

Sfcfan,

Sent you the email address by PM,

To All.......

34 teams signed up so far !!

If you have not pledged your 1,000 baht to enter the prize pool you have 4 days left, 20,000 in cash so far in the pool with the other prizes,

Consider me pledged!

I've had to change the name of me team as me eldest lad is taking a keen interest (and has entered a team in the league!) and it's hard enough explaining to him what I'm shouting at Sunderland means without having to give him the background on Tina!

LG

Archived