NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks Racha,i appreciate your help.

as to the prize fund.

if i am lucky enough to qualify for a prize,i will probably be unable to accept it in person,so what happens then?.

i have no problem passing on any prize to the next person(as long as they do not support Arsenal).....

i am just entering this competition as a bit of fun and have no interest in prize winning(unless i get the all expenses paid trip to LOS).

so is it possible to pass any prize to the next person?,and how can i get my 1000 to you Racha?.

Sajann if you win first prize I can hold the prize till you next get to phuket, if you get second someone can take it to England for you, if you get third or fourth then we can keep it till you get to Bkk sometime, I heard K-Man has arranged about paying the entry fee so all is under control, :beer:

Says sfcfan:

racha - sorry for the rather late entry but you can count me in again for the cash pool. still up in chiang rai at the moment , but be back to bkk either oct or feb depending on the contract. keep up the good work and see you then.

was gonna change the name to uefa saints but stuck with bkk saints again.

Hi sfcfan nice to hear you are still here in LOS, Thanks for joining in the prize pool, Do you still have the photo's of the last party we had, myself and some of the guys would love to get a copy especialy the ones with the Carlsberg girl :p ,

Says Minuman:

Yeah, put me down for 1000 Baht as well
:help:
, as long as direct money transfer is an accepted method of paying... Can't see how it could work otherwise.
:dunno:

A bank transfer can be arranged if you prefer that way, are you in Finland by the way ?? prizes can be delivered to you there in Finland if needed as well, I have people I know going there regulary so same applies what I told Sajann above in the last post re delivering prizes,

Says racha:

A bank transfer can be arranged if you prefer that way, are you in Finland by the way ?? prizes can be delivered to you there in Finland if needed as well, I have people I know going there regulary so same applies what I told Sajann above in the last post re delivering prizes,

Hey, mucho appreciated... Drop me the account details and I'll get the kilo-baht transfered ASAP. Yep yep I'm in Finland.

Thanks. :bow:

Hi Racha,

Kman has already PM'ed me about sending a cheque (for both competitions) to him when he is is England in a few weeks. So thanks for that.

The prizes are great but how about a booby prize for the sad loser in last place?

Regards

Peckieboy

Archived