NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'One free round trip ticket on TG for a Thai Domestic flight, to be won as a DOOR PRIZE at the end of the season party. Attendance not required, nor do you need to be part of the sidebet. Only requirement is to be a team member (in good standing) of the Nana Plaza Forum Premier League'

only a TG Domestic flight?,can the prize be an International flight for me if i win?........ :beer:

you know you want to meet me if i win...... :bow:

Hi Racha,

after checking your team, I noticed that their outfit is completely black, all black so to say. Couldn't you find the colour buttons or does colour hurt your eyes too much? :dunno:

Seriously though, what's the story behind you guys being All Blacks? Is there a specific reason?

Hi Peckie Boy,

Not sure if a last prize is a good idea because people will try to lose on purpose to come last if they are near the bottom,

I am open to more ideas on this if any more people want to have a last prize though so thanks for the suggestion,

Seriously though, what's the story behind you guys being All Blacks? Is there a specific reason?
Have you never heard of the All Blacks Rugby team, :doah: the rugby world cup is coming up in a few months you will hear plenty of news about them then, They are on UBC live playing South Africa later today if you have time to look,

:doah:Racha,

what are you thinking?? :doah:

Hence my question, what's all this stuff about wearing all black. Where does it come from :dunno: I'm probably not gonna watch endless hours of rugby to find out how it originated, the black thing.

Archived