NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

Nice one mate !! :up: now 21,000 baht to the kitty

The game has really taken off this year and come a long way with the prizes since you started the League up that first year,

I gather the lads team is the one called 24/7 as there are two new teams and the other one is called The toon united and doubt you would permit him to play with that name :)

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Am I the only one experiencing problems with the site?

It's been down quite often since the last two weeks.

Couldn't get on yesterday and can't get on today as well.

I'd like to check my team for a possible change before the deadline of 16 August.

And there's only 2 days time from gameweek 2 (deadline=23 August) to gameweek 3 (deadline=25 August).

Can't see how I will make that with the site being down so often.

Bit frustrating... :banghead:

This weekend's live action starts on Saturday, 16th August :

Portsmouth vs Aston Villa

Saturday, Aug-16 on ESPN at 18:30 BKK Time.

Arsenal vs Everton

Saturday, Aug-16 on STAR SPORTS at 21:00 BKK Time.

Manchester United vs Bolton Wanderers

Saturday, Aug-16 on ESPN at 21:00 BKK Time.

Any interest in a Start of the Season Party ??? :angel:

Cheers!

I have experienced problems as well (e.g., not accepting my team name, showing no email registered, etc.) The site must be angry at me for giving up the league management duties to Racha this year :)

Anyhow, my suggestion would be to try to keep trying now, before the final day, as getting in then may be near imposible.

Worse comes to worst, you may want to just register a 2nd side, and drop your first one. But do tell Racha if you have 2 clubs, as that would not be fair for the various competitions.

froggo

Hi PM,

looks like I will be able to make it, flew to Phuket this morning and will be back in BKK Saturday sometime, will call you or read where to meet here,

Zaad, I have been on the site everyday morning and night for the last 2 weeks, :rolleyes: and did not have trouble more than on a couple of times, so interesting to see if any others had any trouble, the only trouble I saw was that login problem last week, I think I have made a few hundred transfers in the last few weeks trying to make up my mind :: and have to limit myself to one a week when the game gets under way,

I've changed my team for the 100th time as well :)

Was on the site minutes ago to complete my team, so no more worries here.

BTW, will the new transfers (into EPL) be included in this league.

For example...Jardel (from Sporting Portugal to Bolton) is it possible to buy him? I've searched for him, but no results.

Archived