NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

Says kman:

Yeah, I've heard something similar, but the take I got was he has them cleaning confetti from his car and washing cream of his clothes.

K...I also heard that for an extra bht500 he has them all loose the green and white outfits for a kiwi rugby strip and he does funerals :grinyes:

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Limbo, Racha:

Sorry guys, right now don't have any time to keep up with this thread, was planning to update my portion when I get back to Bangkok middle of next week.

But, just a teaser, I plan to offer :

a. One free round trip ticket on TG for a Thai Domestic flight, to be won as a DOOR PRIZE at the end of the season party. Attendance not required, nor do you need to be part of the sidebet. Only requirement is to be a team member (in good standing) of the Nana Plaza Forum Premier League.

b. Monthly Sanuk Side Bet (the weekly side bet destroyed my team last year). This will be broken into two parts. Manager of the Month as determined by the website, and a "Sanuk Side Bet" competition. Winning prizes to be announced each month on a thread in this forum.

c. Partial sponsor of the "Opening" party (if someone else will organize it). I believe K Man and myself have about 3 bottles still hanging around The Office that we could donate to start the party.

Cheers for now. Good luck!

Says Pom Michael:

a. One free round trip ticket on TG for a Thai Domestic flight, to be won as a DOOR PRIZE at the end of the season party. Attendance not required, nor do you need to be part of the sidebet. Only requirement is to be a team member (in good standing) of the Nana Plaza Forum Premier League.

Top Man PM....... are u dating TG flight attendant by any chance :devil:

Thanks to everyone for your ideas on the prize pool :up:

Its still not final though so others keep the ideas flowing in,

I will get an updated prize list sorted out soon,

Pom Michael,

Thats great news of your offer for the door prize of the domestic TG flight ticket,

::

31 teams in now and 16 teams in the running for the prizes so far,

The list below is of the people so far that have paid or pledged to pay, If your name is not on the list and you want to join in the prize offerings please let me know so you can be added to the list and be eligible for winning the prizes ,

1 All Blacks racha diver 1,000

2 The Bangkok Mouths Philip Williams 1,000

3 Soi Park Gooners K Man 1,000

4 Yankees Pom Michael 1,000

5 DYNAMO DIM SUM Lord Lucan 1,000

6 Sathorn Saints ultras 67 1,000

7 Wheat Beer Addicts George in Bkk 1,000

8 Green Nuns Minu man 1,000

9 FC Pinky-Toe Zaad Batistuta 1,000

10 sayjann's winners chris farrant 1,000

11 nana plaza frogs frog patrol 1,000

12 Sukhumvit Strikers phiket pete 1,000

13 Peckie Utd Dave Peck 1,000

14 Samui FC Limbo Stevens 1,000

15 Chiang Mai LadyBoys SUZI BANDIT 1,000

16 BKK Saints Kevin brown 1,000

CASH TOTAL TO DATE 16,000 Baht

Now 50,000 + baht in total prizes to be won,

BELOW IS MY SUGGESTION OF THE PRIZE BREAKDOWN TO BE FINALSED BY THE 15th AUGUST AFTER EVERYONE AGREEING??.

I also have made the cash breakdown of prizes at 17,000 baht as I know of at least one more person who will pledge to pay?.

1st prize

Cash prize of 6,500 baht

3 Nights Air-Con Accommodation for 2 people at Ban Raya resort Racha island 23 kilometers off Phuket island,

Breakfast, boat transfers, scuba diving included

2nd prize

Cash prize of 4,000 baht

Brand new Siemens mobile phone

3rd prize

Cash prize of 3,000 baht

Mystery prize

4th prize

Cash prize of 2,000 baht

Dinner for 2 at the Londoner pub

5th prize

Cash prize of your money back 1,000 baht

6th prize

Cash prize of half your money back 500 baht

Also one round trip ticket on TG for a Thai Domestic flight,

to be won as a DOOR PRIZE at the end of the season party.

A barrel of beer for the end of season party

Any extra cash put in from now on will be for a stripper to arrive at the end of the season party in the football team shirt of the Fantasy Football winners favourite team, :p

Says Baht Man:

I also heard that for an extra bht500 he has them all loose the green and white outfits for a kiwi rugby strip and he does funerals
I'll front up the 500 for them to wear the white strip on 22nd November ::

I guess the funeral will the previous weekend :beer:

Cheers

K.

Archived