NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

racha - sorry for the rather late entry but you can count me in again for the cash pool. still up in chiang rai at the moment , but be back to bkk either oct or feb depending on the contract. keep up the good work and see you then.

was gonna change the name to uefa saints but stuck with bkk saints again.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Racha,i appreciate your help.

as to the prize fund.

if i am lucky enough to qualify for a prize,i will probably be unable to accept it in person,so what happens then?.

i have no problem passing on any prize to the next person(as long as they do not support Arsenal)..... :grinyes:

i am just entering this competition as a bit of fun and have no interest in prize winning(unless i get the all expenses paid trip to LOS).

so is it possible to pass any prize to the next person?,and how can i get my 1000 to you Racha?.

Hi Racha,

I'm not aware of the monthly price, arranged for by Pom Michael.

What I was hinting to, is give the manager of the month a slice of the 1.000B pot and the remainder can be split to the 4 winners?? Makes sense?

What is Pom Michael's monthly price than?? Maybe this makes my idea invalid.

Hi Sayjann,

you do know that the last two runs of this game have been won by Arsenal fans? 555555

Very generous though to pass on your price. However, same as me, I'm not in it for winning a price, but the puzzle of getting the best team together is headbreaking!! But also great fun.

BM,

Rumour has it that the you are paying peanuts to Carlsberg girls employed as acting secretaries in an effort to keep ABREAST of everything going on in the league

Yeah, I've heard something similar, but the take I got was he has them cleaning confetti from his car and washing cream of his clothes.

Is it true you've got a key for his garage door

No, but I've got a bloody great sledgehammmer ::

I agree with the 'Boro Boy on this and reckon the prizes should be for the top 4. Same same Champions League qualification.

As has been said some people might not be able to get to the end of season piss up and whoever does turn up we can throw in the kitty as we did this year.

I think we all know Baht Man will cry off and go to nearest cineplex anyway ::

Cheers

K

Archived