NPF Fantasy football PREMIER LEAGUE

racha

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are 30 teams at the moment, quite a lot, and maybe even more by next week.

So I think it'd be fair to award the best 3 teams a chunk of the prizemoney :D

How has this been done the previous years? What percentage of the prizemoney for 1, 2 and 3? (70%, 20%, 10%)?

Zaad,

Previous years it was winner takes all,

As there are more teams now and looks like 30 + so I think there should be a 1st 2nd 3rd and maybe even a 4th if everyone agrees,

My idea,

1st...Holiday for two,

2nd..Mobile Phone,

3rd..Mystery prize

4th..Barrel of beer

Cash money to be divided by percentage, or some to the winner and/or the rest or all money goes to paying for the party and the other runner up winners just get the prizes and no cash,

Let the voting begin :help:

It doesn't actually make much of a difference to me. I'm sure I'll enjoy participating in this league for a whole season and if I win it's a nice little extra. ::

But I'll try to help you out as you're obviously a puzzled man regarding the prizes :)

I think it's OK to award a barrel of beer to the 'unlucky' number 4. The prizes for the first 3 seem to be OKish, what the hell's the mystery? Eden-tickets? ::

What's the party you're talking about? Will there be a party organized at the end of the season where the prizes will be handed over? If so, sounds good to spend some of the money on that and the rest to the number 1 only.

Is there a poll needed here? :)

Hi Racha,

the prices are fine the way you said, 1st holiday down to 4th a barrel.

The money prices all spent on a party, don't know about that, would definately the BKK guys a great party, but all of the other participants would get Jack all.

Maybe a manager of the month premium/price????

Zaad,

I am not puzzled about the prizes I just want everyone to decide together to make it fair, I am just trying to get the whole thing up and running and do not want to be seen as making all the rules ,

Limbo,

Valid point maybe everyone can not make it to the party, last years we tried to arrange so everyone could get there and annouced it well before hand, as there are many more players now it maybe difficult so maybe we can devide the money instead to the first 4 places....

For the monthly prizes you have to talk to the Monthly prize manager Pom Michael as thats not my department,

:beer:

Racha,

Point taken, I think you're doing great. :)

It looks indeed almost impossible to get all the managers :: at the party.

What's next? Who will get what percentage of the prizemoney?

BTW, I like Limbo's idea for a monthly prize. Just have no idea about how and what. :D

Racha,

this would be my proposal:

The first four material prizes as suggested by you.

No additional cash to these four.

All the cash will be assigned top-down from 5th place to last place (of course only those players considered that paid the 1000 THB fee) starting from something like 2000 THB for 5th down to maybe 100 THB for last.

BUT, since many of us want to have the party, everybody can decide whether he takes his price money and NOT join the party or put his money into the kitty for the party. Taking the money and joining the party shall not be allowed.

That would be a fair solution for all those who are not in BKK at the time of the party (or are living in BKK and not allowed to go to parties ::).

BkkGeorge

I'll be sucking my plums at the bottom of the table again this year and I reakon BKK George has a fair point, however, there is an element of skill involved in this game (provided you havent got Mark Schwarzer in goal who saves every goal bound shot with his backside and then the "bonus point" awarders fail to recognise this) and my two penneth would be to award material and cash prizes to the top 4 and leave it at that.

At the end of the day, the end of season bash was a cracking affair by all accounts and I was only involved in the pre-bash warm up /entertainment at Gullivers (anyone for pool lol) :drunk:

Last year it all went to the winner.... this year due to the swelling of the league I reakon it should be material prizes and cash to the top 4.

It appears that a fine time was had by all at the bash last year without the need of an entertainment fund. :beer:

:applause: Big hand for the bursar who is coping admirally with the increase in the league size this year. Keep it going Racha.

Rumour has it that the you are paying peanuts to Carlsberg girls employed as acting secretaries in an effort to keep ABREAST of everything going on in the league :grinyes:

Isn't that right Kman. Is it true you've got a key for his garage door:up:

Archived