Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

quote:

Originally posted by Scum_Baggio:

All too often, there seems to be a considerable difference in opinion between people living IN THAILAND, and people living OUTSIDE OF THAILAND. Does that mean anything?

Something along the lines of opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one.

Chris tongue.gif" border="0

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone here vouch for Roger Rabbit? Does anyone know him personally? Anyone seen the bump on his head? Anyone know if he's a magnet for trouble?

It seems to me that this MAY have been an attempt at revenge. RR may have had an "in" for someone at this bar. Perhaps there was even violence as he described - but he could have asked for it.

RR could also be an enemy of the Crown group and is out to do some damage business-wise. His original post started out with "Perhaps this is indicative of the new Crown Group..."

Until this guy steps up and provides us with some sort of proof - I have to believe this is a bullshit story as well.

cool.gif" border="0

Hi!

quote:

All too often, there seems to be a considerable difference in opinion between people living IN THAILAND, and people living OUTSIDE OF THAILAND. Does that mean anything?

Yes!

We who come there as tourists have different priorities. We want to pack as much action into our short stay as possible.

On the other hand you who live and work there probably live a life very similar to what we do in our own countries.

regards

ALHOLK

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

On the other hand you who live and work there probably live a life very similar to what we do in our own countries.

regards

ALHOLK

UMMMMMMM I don't think so. In fact I know we definitely don't.

Hi!

rictic

Maybe not. On the other hand when I'm in Thailand I drink a lot and very rarely get out of bed before noon. I doubt if you could manage that together with a full time job. Incidentally I doubt if you could manage that for a prolonged period of time and still have healthy liver. laugh.gif" border="0

regards

ALHOLK

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

Hi!

rictic

Maybe not. On the other hand when I'm in Thailand I drink a lot and very rarely get out of bed before noon. I doubt if you could manage that together with a full time job. Incidentally I doubt if you could manage that for a prolonged period of time and still have healthy liver.
laugh.gif" border="0

regards

ALHOLK

Managed it for 6 years, up until last year when my medical showed some abnormal blood readings, so yeah the drinking took a holiday for a while. All back to normal now. Used to be out to 3 am then home, in work by 9. Absolute killer routine.

Now home by 2 weekdays and not out everyday now. Early bar closings are a big favour to me. Forces me to go home.

I would have done the very same thing Roger.I am coming to Bangkok in Oct.

Now my question is do we Boycott g-spot or all the crown bars? I would like to hear what you guys think

quote:

Originally posted by stev100:

I would have done the very same thing Roger.I am coming to Bangkok in Oct.

Now my question is do we Boycott g-spot or all the crown bars? I would like to hear what you guys think

BOYCOTT all crown bars and showing a list on this forum. Is this same company with the 110 Baht Beers? i boycott all these 110 Baht Beers gogo clubs since last spring also.

And i rembember me again now, two years ago i spent much time in G-Spot. And at this time

there were some bad scenes with drunken (thaipills?) dancers cracking down in the toilett/wardrobe. After 3 or 4 times i saw this i never walkinng in again till last spring,. and then that with the beerprice-rising and now this story. No thanks not again.

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: Mentors ]

110 Baht for a bottle of piss! Outrageous!

That alone is enough for me to boycott the Crown Group.

As for Roger Rabit. I don't know him and he has come forth with no proof of the alleged incedent. I wouldn't let RR's story stop you from visiting the previously mentioned estabishments but 110 baht is to much for a bottle of piss.

[ September 05, 2001: Message edited by: BarnacleBill ]

Archived