Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

Roger and RogerRabbit are not the same people!

(member 27 and 1027)

QUOTE]Originally posted by Peter G:

RR

some mistake here, surely you mean away for three days?, you wrote on the 28th that you have been out of the country for three weeks, but on the 14th July you wrote:

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

[/QB]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by thalenoi:

[QB]Roger and RogerRabbit are not the same people!

(member 27 and 1027)

QUOTE]

Thanks for that....I am pretty sure i have never had my head slammed into the G-Spot toilet wall, if i had then it was self induced!

I would like to make it clear that I am in no way related to any other Rogers, and definately not of the rabbit variety.

Cheers

RogerRabbitless....

quote:

Originally posted by Peter G:

If you do get into a negative situation and it is mostly your own fault walk away, if not don't let them get away with it. -peter

qb]

I would normally agree with that, but you have to remember we live in a pretty much lawless society. You have two choices, forget about it or follow it up and risk getting a bullet because you made some local moron lose face.

Not trying to be patronising, but those of you who only visit Thailand for 2 weeks a year may not realise how things work here, please take notice when it something as serious as this, for your own safety.

Roger

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

I had a "slight" experience in an upstairs bar some time ago. ( about 2 years)

got the "bin" for about 1200 bt, ( about 300 was my fair estimate)

I pulled out my cell phone and punched in

1699 ( tourist police main ##) and told the mamasan to explain the problem to my friend on the phone.

she handed me back the phone in about 1/10 second and I was asked to leave and for get the bin.

no drink ever tasted as sweet as that one.

I also am told you can get the # for the nearest police box if you ask them for it.

Mite be a good backup plan if we want to turn the tables on the crooked bars.

Just a thought? any of you thing someone from the kings group could be reading this board?

well, tell them. for me>

kin kee lao die

tongue.gif" border="0

Hi!

quote:

Not trying to be patronising, but those of you who only visit Thailand for 2 weeks a year may not realise how things work here, please take notice when it something as serious as this, for your own safety.

Very sound advice. I always visit Thailand as a tourist but have spent 60-70 weeks here during the last 20 years. I believe that many tourists don't understand that we are virtually without any chance if we get into serius trouble with any Thai. We don't speek the language and don't have the right contacts. Some make friends with a local cop and think that makes them untouchable, they are wrong. Standing up for your right isn't worth it if you go hom in a sealed metal box.

regards

ALHOLK

• 1 month later...

quote:

Originally posted by Sukhumvit:

Just a query.

What was the outcome of all this?

Is everything hunky-dory now?

Sukhumwit,

I've been monitoring this thread, off and on, since its inception. I don't think there was an outcome. It certainly appears to me to have been a giant wind-up. RR has vanished down a rabbit-hole and nobody can prove anything, one way or another.

Based upon some excellent posts and investigations by the intrepid NEPFAN, I think the whole thing is a load of bulls*it.

PhordPhan

shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Scum_Baggio:

The whole episode demonstrates once more what long-timers in Thailand have known all along: that underneath all that supposed tranquility and peacefulness of the Thai mind there is a very violent streak in a large part of the population.

I am sure that there are many Thai men who, given half an excuse, would jump at the opportunity to bash up a rich falang who shags "their" women. Let's face it - 80% of Thai males are complete losers, and bashing someone's head, shooting someone, driving noisy motor-bikes, or treating their wives like dogs raises their rotten self-esteem a bit. A pitiful lot.

Scum, what's your point on this one? "their" women? Are thai men so much in short supply of thai girls because of tourists? Come on, this bouncer gets all the pussy he wants, no doubt. As for the violent streak, everyone's reaction on the thread shows that it is indeed not something they are used to. You know the kind of violence you talk about is something that is built up thru an argument or a frustrating banter, and not planned. this bouncer did not even know his victim. it's purely a case of bullying not so uncommon in many night spots around the world, but to imply that in life in LOS there's a constant farang/thai confrontation looming... maybe, it's the BKK air but next winter, if you want, we''ll go to Issan or some province and i promise you'll feel not the least on your guard over there.

Yeah!! What he said. It's funny, I feel safer in the bad parts of Thailand than I do in the good parts of the U.S. Please don't take an isolated incidence (not even really confirmed) and make it sound like that all Thai people hate Farangs. If you really want to feel safe in Thailand, wait for me. Since I'm Thai,I'll protect you..promise. See this Thai don't hate you guys....If you buy me a beer.

Archived