Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

Ok…I have taken this about as far as I can. . I am starting to feel like I am being asked to prove a negative. Last night, based on Seekers post, I spoke again to the service girls with names similar to Neow. As I said earlier, there are three. Of the three only one of the girls is a possible candidate for bad girl if the month.

She is young cute and bar fined frequently. She could conceivably convince somebody that she was a virgin or inexperienced. Her English is minimal and she is timid and shy by nature. She was also afraid and confused by my “inquisition” in front of her boss. She says she hasn’t had any real problem with any customer in the last several weeks and she definitely wasn’t involved in any confrontation with a farang inside the bar. I verified this by talking to the other service girls that work near her station. There was no confrontation as described by Roger Rabbit. She does not have a Thai boyfriend. For anyone out there that thinks I’m naïve in believing all this I can only say; a) you don’t know me and B) I get bullshitted in Nana but not that much and definitely not by everybody…some of them are close friends and some want to kiss up to me because of my charm and dashing good looks. Right.

A couple of other items to add to the mix:

No boyfriends or personal friends are allowed in G-Spot. This rule is enforced although enforcement is not necessary because the boyfriends don’t want to see some fat farang with his hands all over his girls butt and the girls don’t want the boyfriends to see it either. The Thai phrase is “I not see it then it never happen”.

There are only four men working in G-Spot. I know each of them and none of them would be willing and able to back up a service girl in a manner described by Roger Rabbit. There is absolutely no way that, to quote Roger Rabbit “There was a big Thai guy behind her”. There are no Big Thai guys working in G-spot and a boy friend would not have been allowed in and definitely would not have been allowed to back up the girl in public. Plus, how did the girl know he was going to come in that night?

While there are holes in any system, that there is no way that a “Big Thai guy” is going to be allowed to hang around G-Spot night after night unless he is an employee. There are no “Big Thai guys” employed there except for the 5’ 7” gay restroom attendant who skips when he walks and is far too meek to do anything for anything like this even if he could wipe the perpetual smile off his face. He isn’t the guy. The other three aren’t even worth discussing. If they were backing up some girl the only danger the farang might face is death from laughter and disbelief.

This whole thing is confusing. I have read Roger Rabbits other posts and he seems sensible, credible and knowledgeable about Thailand. He has repeatedly been asked to come forward without any response. He states that he had several friends with him that night. Where are they? They could certainly help back up his story. Where is Roger Rabbit?

I thought Seeker provided some good information, but I can’t verify that either. Seeker, I don’t want to put your girl in an awkward position but it would be helpful if she would go to Mamasan Jiap and tell her which girl she spoke to. Jiap will pass this on to me and I will talk to her to see if I can verify this is the same girl that Roger Rabbit was involved with. Jiap is off with her mother and daughter tonight but will return tomorrow

So, in conclusion, it is highly likely that something happened involving RogerRabbit and a girl at G-spot. But whether it was the vicious girl story of Roger Rabbit or the Cheap Charlie story of Seekers, I haven’t any more information than the rest of this board.

Frankly, I no longer believe the head-butting story. So, lacking further information I really can’t provide any further closure than Roger Rabbits continuing silence has already provided. I think Seeker may be correct in his version, but there is really no conclusive verification that these were not two separate incidents.

One final comment. Somebody earlier said that the mama sans at Crown Group were difficult to find and didn’t really respond when approached about a problem. Of course, my facetious response to that is to say the simplest way to locate a mama san is to hide in the darkest most remote part of the par and whisper the words “bar fine” and she’ll be there. But seriously, there are two mama sans, or papa sans, in each bar. They are in civilian clothes and any service girl can direct you to them. You can also ask the door staff to locate them for you, which might be the best idea. If you have something serious to say it might best be said outside where it is quiet.

Many of the mama sans English is less than perfect so speak slowly and explain your problem calmly. If it is about a girl it is always best if you have her number. Every girl has a number; the law requires it. If you question is about the number of drinks you are charged for ask the mamasan to show you the girls you bought drinks for, it is on your receipt. A while ago a group of farangs were going from bar to bar, running up a tab and then eating the receipt. That didn’t work out too well for them. And. please, remember that there really are some rotten apples in every barrel, it just takes the help of the customer and a little time to weed them out…. nice mixed metaphor, eh?

The mama san generally will not have the authority to refund a bar fine without going higher up the management line and without talking to the girl. You will probably have to return the next day. If the girls’ story doesn’t agree with yours you probably won’t get your bar fine back unless you can provide additional information to support your side of the story. However, if a girl has this happen several times you can be satisfied she won’t be working there too much longer. Almost every bar owner, including the Crown Group, understand that if the customer gets ripped of he’ll take his money elsewhere.

If, after talking to the mama san at a Crown Group bar you still are not satisfied, ask to speak to her boss or send me an e-mail at nepfan@hotmail.com and I’ll see what I can do to help you.

I don’t know what else I can do. If anybody has additional information on this matter let me know. If I find out additional information I will post it.

nepfan@hotmail.com

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately trying to get elicit the truth from a series of second-hand reports from Thais is liking trying to grasp an eel in a barrel of oil.

I spoke further to my gal and while she stood by her version of events, she added that this girl is "no good".

The truth is out there - buggered if I can find it

quote:

Originally posted by nepfan:

You hit the nail on the head there. Except you might also add farangs to the list of those from whom it is difficult to get accurate secondhand information. Oh well.

nep fan, thanks for your posts which have been interesting and informative. Can you explain your relationship with the Crown Group? thanks

NEPFan,

Interesting posts that you have made.

'There are no “Big Thai guys” employed there except for the 5’ 7”...'

But 'big' is a relative term isn't it? I mean, to some people 5' 7" could be 'huge'?

Dapper

quote:

Originally posted by nepfan:

You hit the nail on the head there. Except you might also add farangs to the list of those from whom it is difficult to get accurate secondhand information. Oh well.

what do you wanna do against the conspiracy theorists ("all thais are against us"), they just sound better, LOL!

Reply to Nepfan:

I'd like to personally commend you and thank you for your investigation and reporting on what you learned. This was an extremely courageous and worthwhile endeavor, and you should feel proud of your service and dedication to the community.

We need more members like you. Not that we have any "not so good members," but I think your investigation, conclusions, and reporting speak for themselves. RR's silence, along with the silence of his friends, are not a positive sign that things occurred as he described. I could be TOTALLY wrong, and I hope I am, for RR's sake, but then, again, I also HOPE this incident never did happen as described by RR.

Thanks, again!

teacherwannabe

Just caught up with this thread after 3 weeks out of the country. Haven't read it all as yet so I apologise if I am repeating anyone. Whether this happened or not, surely the majority of you know not to get involved with Thais in any negative way.

If some Thai people involved with Nana Plaza get to know who are writing some of these threads, they will be writing those names on the bullets pretty soon....Best to try and ignore it however disturbing the alleged incident might have been.

Cheers

Roger

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

RR

some mistake here, surely you mean away for three days?, you wrote on the 28th that you have been out of the country for three weeks, but on the 14th July you wrote:

'This evening while making the rounds with some friends we ended up at G-Spot'

Maths was never my strong point but the incident was only two weeks ago and you posted several times after that.

If you do get into a negative situation and it is mostly your own fault walk away, if not don't let them get away with it. -peter

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

Just caught up with this thread after 3 weeks out of the country. Roger

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Roger ]

Archived