Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

One stupid girl and one dupe have cost that group millions of baht. They have to learn not to cut off the hand that feeds them, when will they learn!!
crazy.gif" border="0

Good maths spirit_of_town.

Who said our boycott would be valued meaningless? I agree this boycott will go into millions of baht. I just hope they will realise the girl and the thai "body guard" must be publicly thrown out in presence of nanaplaza "officials"

I will be glad to attend.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

db_sez_aloha,

Thanks for the kind reply!!!

I will take notes because, I'm sure I will not remember every detail, and will post a trip report.

LeoTex

LT the only way to fly

My thanks to seeker for the additional information. You will recall I wrote, in an earlier post, of my attempts to resolve this issue and asked Roger Rabbit to provide additional information as, without more details such as a correct name, a date of incident, a description of the girl and guy, a worker number or something I couldn't get any more details other than a possible service girl with whom there have been no previous problems.

I have sent Roger Rabbit two private messages requesting further information and have, to date, recieved no response. I have absolutely guarenteed his anonymity and safety if that is what he desires. I have offered to provide him, privately, with digital photographs of the girls with names similiar to Neow to see if he can identify her....Even though under most Western law systems the accused has the right to face their accuser.

I will take Seekers information and see if I can find out additional information so that action can be taken by the Crown Group if a guilty party can be identified.

If anybody has additional concrete information on this incident please either post it or forward it to my e-mail address so I can incorporate it into my investigation.

Suffice to say that the Crown Group has been informed, is very serious about finding out what actually happened and will take the appropriate disciplinary action if Roger Rabbits story can be verified and a guilty party identified.

However, please bear in mind, we still only have RogerRabbits version of events, and now Seekers. There is, as yet, no independent report and Roger Rabbit has failed to respond to a mesaage board request, two private message requests and, now a fourth request to provide additional information.

There are, however a number of reliable and responsible employees who never saw a farang leaving the G-Spot Restrooms with blood on his shirt. And for those of you who say the Thais are covering for each other, I can only say you don't know the internal structure of the Crown Group, the personalities of those involved and the integrity of some, not all, of the employees

RogerRabit....please come forward. nepfan@hotmail.com

I have learned the hard way but there are always two sides to a story and one(me) can look very foolish without knowing both sides. RR may be 100% correct or might not have happened at all or something in between.I just find it a little stange that not one single employee admitted being aware of the incident. All Thais sure as hell do not stick together,probably just the opposite IMHO.

Just to clarify what I said earlier. I didn't say not one single employee admitted being aware of the incident. I said none of the employees I talked to was aware of a farang with blood on his clothes leaving the bar in the last several weeks after an incident in the restroom. There are about 100 employees in G-spot and I have not spoken with all of them. I only approached staff that might logically know (mamasans, restroom attendents, girls with names similiar to Neow (although not all girls use the same names on their timecards as they use with customers) , front door greeters, etc) None of them recalled an incident revolving a farang being bloodied in the restroom. Several recalled other not related incidents including a fight outside G-spot involving several farangs. But, I dismissed these as unrelated because they didn't remotely correspond to RogerRabbits version of the incident.

I also didn't ask everybody if they recalled a money dispute between a service girl and a customer. that would have been like asking if they recalled seeing sunshine in Bangkok.

However, I am still following up on Seekers additional information and hope to have something more solid to report in the next couple days. nepfan@hotmail.com

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

Hi!

This isn't really relevant to the thread but I feel I want to comment on flyonzewall an the comments about him.

When he posts about the realities of the sanuk sceene he is accused of being anti sanuk.

Some people on these boards aparently live in their own world and are seriously disturbed when informed that their picture of the world is incomplete and not entirely correct.

One might not always like reality but it is always out there, like it or not.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi Al! I couldn't have said it better myself.

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

Hi!

This isn't really relevant to the thread but I feel I want to comment on flyonzewall an the comments about him.

When he posts about the realities of the sanuk sceene he is accused of being anti sanuk.

Some people on these boards aparently live in their own world and are seriously disturbed when informed that their picture of the world is incomplete and not entirely correct.

One might not always like reality but it is always out there, like it or not.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi Al! Are you going to in Pattaya in Oct. I'll probably be there at that time. I'd love to argue with you and buy you a beer or two. Please say you will!

Anyway, we will meet one of these days! I am too old for fighting, but I am still talking a lot of shit.

Still on the trail. More than a little plowed tonight. Mucho Maow. However, I have more information re: Roger Rabbit post. However, on second thought, I think it is best I wait until tommorrow and a couple cups of black coffee to psot this. Speak tommorrow. The psot thing was a mistake, but I kind of like it so I will leave it.

nepfan@hotmail.com

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: nepfan ]

To nepfan:

I agree with the teacher, alot of us are waiting for the report. Please recover fast. A mystery to me is, where is Roger Rabbit. I only hope he is not hiding down the rabbit hole. Alot of support was shown after he made the post. IMHO he needs to come out and check for a shadow, or is that the other one?

Thanks Nepfan,

LeoTex

Archived