Head Slammed in G-Spot - Bloody

quote:

Originally posted by JAYBLOOM:

[QB

Don't all Western European languages begin sentences with capital letters? What is your native language? Jay[/QB]

Yes, but in addition to the beginning of the the sentence some languages write all nouns with capital letters.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by worldwalker:

Flyonzewall,

You seems so have a lot of insight into the darker side of prostitution and life in Thailand. (And Cambodia as well - you mention having seen virtual slave markets and talking to the parents kidnapped daughters. )

I would really appreciate if you could share some of these experiences. And I'm sure other board members would as well. Educate us.

I prepared something about Cambodia, it is not 100% finished yet. It is some kind of a trip report. I think it will be ready to be posted soon.

thanks

=========================================

To Flyonzewall. I know that you mean well and that your conscience is clean. That's good. Have a good trip up north and don't let the poverty and injustices get you down too much. Maybe this time you will meet some HAPPY parents that happily accept their daughters' hooking money with praise, rather than the SAD parents that cry for their daughters' souls in the bkk bars that you've met before.

Cheers,

Dan

=================================[/QB]

I do not have too much time meeting strangers upcountry, i am very busy building up a farm for my wife's family.

But incidently, I have met an old women who has some of her daughters in the game, hasn't seen them in years, none have ever sent her any financial support. She is destitute, living from handouts, has exactly one friend, another lonely old lady.

One of my wife's aunts is very happy that she sent all her daughters into the game and lives off the money they send her. one of her daughters is already dead from HIV related deseases, another one killed herself. I do not really like that woman.

Poverty does not make me depressed, where i can i try to make a difference.

quote:

Originally posted by David_66_UK:

An interesting thread!

finally, with regard to flysonwall - you may not be familiar with the expression "if you can't say a good word about someone then don't say a bad one" - therefore i won't suggest you f#ck off.

flyonzewall is my handle,

F.L.Y.O.N.Z.E.W.A.L.L.

I hope the spelling helps...

quote:

Originally posted by Zbandit:

Roger Rabbit,

I agree with all who feel “Flyonzethewall” should change her/his name to “Ms./Mr. Anti-Sanuk”. Hey “fly” stay off the brown stinky stuff, it’s messing with your brain. Stay onze the wall ma’am/man!

I really have to admire your sense of sarcasm, especially the part where you mention the brown stuff messing with my brain, that is advanced humor. Please tell me where you learned that, i wanna take lessons there. One day i would like to make smart jokes like you.

you are my hero!

quote:

Originally posted by ALHOLK:

Hi!

This isn't really relevant to the thread but I feel I want to comment on flyonzewall an the comments about him.

When he posts about the realities of the sanuk sceene he is accused of being anti sanuk.

Some people on these boards aparently live in their own world and are seriously disturbed when informed that their picture of the world is incomplete and not entirely correct.

One might not always like reality but it is always out there, like it or not.

regards

ALHOLK

THANK YOU!

I think Flyonzewall performs a useful function as a counter to the sometimes insensitive attitudes of the hardcore sex tourists. I used to think that he was a pain in the ass too but after our conversation on the 100% tip thread here and the Cambodia thread in Regional Sanuk I've changed my mind. If you don't flame and state your case properly it's perfectly possible to have a reasoned debate with him. His well put, informed argument I found quite persuasive.

Alholk said it well, he does sometimes come across as being anti-sanuk but is really just anti-exploitation and doesn't like to sit back and do nothing when people are suffering. All credit to him for that. Honestly, the more I read the more I think that he's not some troll trying to wind people up, just a guy standing up for his principles in exposing the nasty side of sanuk, and ruining a lot of peoples illusions at the same time. But he's often spot on. Just my take on it.

PS sorry RR for hijacking your thread, but I had to chip in there.

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: DJ1999J ]

quote:

Originally posted by DJ1999J:

I think Flyonzewall performs a useful function.

Would have to agree. Everybody deserves a say. Admitedly, some of his more spontaneous posts are a little emotionally charged. But his longer and more thought out responses are very good and telling.

Keep it up FLYONZEWALL. laugh.gif" border="0

=====================================

cheers,

Dan

Archived