Young Dumb Farang!

JJsushi

I find this overly romantic.

----------------------

maybe, but true. However you are staying there "reasonably" or "foolishly self-destroying", ask yourself why you stay in LOS. Sex can be had anywhere, also paid for.

Asian women ply their trade in every asian country, their location whereabouts well documented. Still, I doubt that these countries elicited the number of sites pertaining to enjoying Thailand as we have on the net. the place has got something, and the famous BKK blues would not register on any scale if it was just about paying "whores" for sex.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think your statement is true. Still think it's sex. It's just a safe country where the scene is very accessable. There are many cites of other places. The phillapines of course. The only reason I don't see that being as popular on the internet is because safety is much more a concern over there. There is a lot of info on places like the Dominican Republic, but that scene is very depressing. Brazil is also very popular but is very dangerous as well.

That's what makes Thailand attractive as a sex destination. Pile on top of that a lot of people who don't know how to socialize and you have an excellent formula of lots of farangs falling for thai girls.

Additionally, what are the Thai cultural things to do? Visit the Wats, hit the Grand Palace, maybe some cooking. Museums? Plays? Music? Art Exhibitions? I know there's pollution, smelly klongs, and impolite people on the sidewalks.

<<burp>>

<<burp>>

what are the Thai cultural things to do?

---------------------------------

No, I meant the whole vibes around one's when in LOS. But you may be right after all, it could be that there are more and more guys going for the reasons you said, and who would change destination easily, withouh missing the vibes of being in Thailand, as long as they get sex somewhere else. I used to think there were guys who love and the country and the girls, and that sex tourism was purely organized sex tours from abroad. Reading this board has shown me it's a lot more prosaic than that :(.

being in my 20s myself i'll wade in with an anecdote. on my first visit to thailand i was with a girl on and off for a few weeks who was very intelligent and spoke good english. we were mainly just larking around having fun. anyway, it transpired that this girl had a "boyfriend" in switzerland who was in his 30s, who sent her money and was trying to arrange a visa for her to come to switzerland. she would talk with him on her mobile while she was in bed with me, telling him how she loves him and needs more money and she will never go with another man. she even asked me to read and send text messages to and from him and emails too.

i've never been taken in by a thai prostitute. i don't come here looking for a girlfriend but to escape one :: for a few weeks anyway. i just shag around for a few weeks and leave, go back to real life.

i suppose my point is i don't think a young person is any more or less likely to fall for the tricks of thai prostitutes than an older person. you have to be really emotionally immature to think you're falling in love with a prostitute and an older man is as capable of emotional immaturity as a younger man.

>she would talk with him on her mobile while she was in bed with me, telling him how she loves him and needs more money and she will never go with another man. she even asked me to read and send text messages to and from him and emails too.

No wonder you could not get more involved with the girl. Quite normal, when you are being treated as an utility.

Seems you had understood that, good for you.

IMO, your experience just confirms how little you meant to her. Not much better for the guy on the phone either.

"Another lesson that young people in the world typically need to learn - Age and experience will usually beat youth and beauty."

Come on, did a bar girl in patpong tell you that ?

What about Age, money and experience VS youth, money and beauty ?

I`m 22 now and have been going to Los since I was 18, normally doing about 3-4 trips a year.

I have many friends in my age range who are also going there and not one of them expect to get it for free from the bg`s and most of them have their brain intact and don`t fall for the bg`s.

I think this is more of a problem for older guys who first came to Asia at their mid 40`s then us early 20`s guys.

My friends surtenly don`t get hurt because she just played with you and then moved on to some other guy the next minut.

If some young / old guy get`s hurt at that, then they people need a reality check and maybe be better of staying home rather then travelling to the sex destinations in Thailand. age doesn`t matter here.

If some young / old guy get`s hurt at that, then they people need a reality check and maybe be better of staying home

--------------------

Sums it up.

Still, I am sorry your friends never get anything free, because i think that it is not uncommon at all. It maybe because nordics are big spenders with the girls, naturally, or as you say, expectedly....

Archived