The Most Expensive Drink In Bangkok

jxxxl

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBill,

I agree with your calculation, but this was house pour champ and was probably some low quality crap. At other Hyatts bars around the region, for example, Brix, a glass of house pour is about S$22 (12 US) - still expensive. I'd agree that you can get pretty high is your order top-shelf.

Anyway, just watch out if you happen to be in Spasso and feel compelled to order a glass of champ for a gal.

That's a pretty expensie drink for a house beverage.

This thread reminded me of this time I was at Q Bar a few months back with my girlfriend and her friend.

Her friend is a real looker and is always getting hit on. This one guy was hitting on her and my gf while I was in the toilet. When I came back I watched from behind him as he asked to buy them both a drink.

He asked what they wanted, my friend told him Johnny Walker Blue Label. He was caught a bit off gaurd, but trying to act big he tells the bartender to make them doubles.

I almost shat myself laughing when he got the bill for his little splurge, 3,000 baht.

If you're out there though, I'd like to thank you. Those were the best two drinks I had that month. :: :beer:

Archived