From Shop Girl To Bar Girl. A True Story.

El_Tel

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first thing to realise is that Nok's life is not necessarily destined to go downhill. You say she is bright. She has probably thought through what she is doing and the job will give her opportunities to meet guys, some of whom may well be open to a steady relationship.

Secondly, there is no reason why you cannot remain friends. Just stay out of her bar (except possibly on special occasions like her birthday) if you do not want to metamorphise into a customer.

Personally, the few occasions when I have felt sad over a girl starting in the bar have been with those who are less bright. For instance, a very nice girl worked happily (but not profitably) for many years in a sewing job. She had no thoughts of doing anything else. Then her grandmother, who had brought her up, became sick (needed an operation) and the hospital demanded money up front. With no other way to raise the money, she started work with the intention of selling her virginity for the required money. On day two, she got her customer. She rushed back home and it was too late: her grandmother died. At this point, she desperately wanted to go back to her old job. But, she was convinced that her old friends would not accept her. So, she ended up an unhappy BG. I felt bad about this one.

No I thnk this guy is serious.If I remember correctly he is the one who does the bareback thing...

Reading posts like his make me never want to log onto this board as much a I know there are some sentient souls out there-

Sorry KS-nothing personal but his is enormously low class stance in fun or not-

Archived