A favor

khunsanuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Brink15:

OK,

I just did my service to the Sanuk Legion and added to each of your armies. I also hopefully fixed the problem with Yetmae's link.

Here's the list copied from KS's post updated with Yetmae:

And to add my Officers, and their's

Zaad's Zombies

and his first Officer

King JoBa

Unfortunately my other officer....Village_Idiot seems to have been waylaid at some Katoey Tavern......now listed as MIA since his ID is 'invalid'...... :banghead: If anyone sees him, send him home please.

PS I also went and smacked that renegade traitor.

For those that can stand an 8K attack, I have a little rodent that has been pestering me...4 attacks...so perhaps a little retribution is in order..... [color:"red"] Millston[/color] :rolleyes: >>>>> Millston

Congrats to KS for his grand performance so far....getting big and kicking butt. :bow:

And Brink is building well too. :applause:

I must start putting together some defense now as I'm taking some hits. :nono:

So KS, what ratio do you try to keep, offense to defense?

I'll be happy to give him an attack. Unfortunately I've got to wait a while as I've expended all of my turns. Question: This guy has "Towers." Does this require a certain level of siege technology to defeat? Like battering ram?

Did you try that guy I sent you a heads up on? I wish I had more turns at the moment as I'd go fill my coffers at his expense.

As for defenses. I've been doing 50/50 until recently. Now I'm split about 60/40 attack/defense.

While we're on the topic of officers mine are:

Mazreal

Zulfarn

Wizard71 - aka Lazyphil

So far I haven't been able to get Phil going. I should have known better when I recruited a guy with lazy in his name. :banghead: Erm, sorry Phil. :grinyes:

So do me a favor and click on his link in particular. Maybe if we can give him an army of a hundred or so he'll gain interest.

Of course I forgot to mention to him that the winner's prize is a new Aston Martin V12 Vanquish, as in I've vanquished them all. :beer:

Guest lazyphil

<<So far I haven't been able to get Phil going. I should have known better when I recruited a guy with lazy in his name. Erm, sorry Phil>>

You've named and shamed me to get my arse into gear :o :o

Great update..Thanks :bow: We must make you POST COMMANDER for all your efforts. :applause:

Think I did go after your reccommendation...thanks. But there are so many with big gold now as they have not logged in in a few days that the picking are quite rich, especially down near the 2450+ pages....maybe they've given up trying to log on. Easy money. guys with 100K+ and their conterattacks are <100. Can't get hurt...but don't think you gain as much as for beating someone on your own level. As to Towers and walled towns etc....no idea and can't find any documantation to explain....so we all have to keep learning and communicating here to figure it out.

Thanks for co-ordinating it. :beer:

Archived