A favor

khunsanuk

Hi,

"So how big a fish do you go after $$$ wise ?"

I try to attack those with 200K+ in gold, and average about 60-80K per successfull attack (using 10 turns).

"Do you fight around your own level or bottom feed like me ?"

Usually fight those about 100-200 pages below me in ranking :)

Just spend 360K on upgrading my army (mostly defense), and my new rankings are:

Strike Action 72,230 Ranked #51,127

Defensive Action 46,825 Ranked #46,598

Covert Action 24 Ranked #46,751

Overall ranking is: 43,627

Sanuk!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks KS

I've been hitting those in the 140-160K bracket and get about 40-50K for a 5 turn attack...so thats pretty good I guess.

Have you figured out this yet. Someone attacks you...your retaliation is based on??? your defense strength only, or a combo of defense and offense.

If only defense strength, then IMO attackers have a huge advantage.

Thanks KS

I've been hitting those in the 140-160K bracket and get about 40-50K for a 5 turn attack...so thats pretty good I guess.

Have you figured out this yet. Someone attacks you...your retaliation is based on??? your defense strength only, or a combo of defense and offense.

And has anyone tried to sabotage a weapon on you yet?

I would think this will only come into play at much higher levels.

Thanks KS

And has anyone tried to sabotage a weapon on you yet?

I would think this will only come into play at much higher levels.

Also...what is your income per turn? I get 2k with an army less than a 1/4 your size......you must be getting 10K? ......that's 1/2 million a day..........whoaa.

Hi,

"Have you figured out this yet. Someone attacks you...your retaliation is based on??? your defense strength only, or a combo of defense and offense."

Dunno. I do think though that your weapons are also used in the defense, as are any untrained soldiers.

"Also...what is your income per turn?"

It's 50 gold per soldier per turn, so in my case 9,550 gold per turn. It does not seem to be given every turn though. I had expected about 20-30K more this morning than I actually got.

I assume this is due to their server overloading.

Sanuk!

Hi Ya'all,

I'm not really following this thread anymore since I'm not playing. I do however try to add battlechop to the various armies, but since there's probs with their server, it doesn't work always that well.

For me, as a non player but blood spender, and i'm sure there's more out there on the board, why don't you guys make a sticky list with all links to each army, so we can feed you regulary.

Brinks list looked good to me, just make it sticky.

Problem is that I believe we can only sticky the whole thread to the top of the forum, don't know if we can just sticky a post to the top of a thread......

KS............ :help:

LHL,

let's make a new thread with the members of the army of KS. This thread shoud be sticked on top of all other threads and blocked. From time to time KS can update the list of participants. After that we should ask members of this board to come over to the particular thread and click on the names so that more soldiers can be created. No? :dunno::)

Archived