A favor

khunsanuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I get gateway timeouts all the time too, but sitting on my butt in front of the screen all the time lets me do a lot of clicking. :grinyes:

Yes my Legion is small, but getting mighty. :rolleyes: I have no trouble taking on armies 4-5 times my size. Just need to keep finding those with fat purses. :hubba: Friar Tuck with attitude. :beer:

Just for stats.... my attack is over 15K now ....how is anyone else doing ?

Hope they keep working on those servers, I need to go kick some more butt !

I am truly honored. :bow:

I have been joined by one of this Board's greatest Legends.

One to whom odes are raised and praises sung.

Fearless and without honor or care.

I salute and welcome my latest Officer...............

the Village Idiot. :banghead: :banghead: :doah::banghead:

Ok crew, lets all 'click' him up. :grinyes: he needs all the men we can give him :rolleyes:

(but I hear he will settle for girls, katoeys....whatever is handy :grinyes:)

Please post your recruit id .... if you want more troops

:applause: Nice number...but you got a lot more troops than I :bow:

See you passed your commander in ranking as well. :applause:

I managed to sneak in a get rid of the 50K i was holding but can't get to the battlefield. They are having some serious server problems, always 1000+ online, waiting to login. :banghead:

Hi,

"Nice number.."

Just spend almost 200K on weapons (pulverized some guy and stole 100K+ gold :) ) and my strike action is now: 61,376

"See you passed your commander in ranking as well. "

I've been ahead of him for quite a while already.

"They are having some serious server problems, always 1000+ online, waiting to login."

No kidding. It is getting very frustrating having to continuously reload pages. I bet it will get much worse over the weekend.

Sanuk!

pulverized some guy and stole 100K+ gold :)

I understand that the more 'turns' one uses the more gold one's able to steal.

Does is also depend on the size of army one defeats?

The bigger the pulverized (as you say :) ) opponent, the more you win?

Can't log in at all :(

depends AFAIU just on the amount of gold they have. and possibly the difference in the amount of damage difference you do to each other? Haven't found any really good explainations on the parameters of the game. So not sure if their army size matters or not, kust how bad you beat them perhaps.

Yeah trying to get on has been a bitch, and once on it's even tougher to navigate or get to the battlefield. They are seiously maxed out. :banghead:

But I did manage to get you another soldier :beer::grinyes:, and win a few gold today. As KS says the weekend could be even tougher to log on........ah well once you are there there are lots of free pickings even at the bottom of the pile who have 100K+ just for the taking. :grinyes:

Arrr Billie Boy, a whole fleet of fat ass ships, loaded with gold. A wonderous sight for an old pirate like me. :grinyes:

SanukforALL

Don't forget to get your last orders in for Nong Noi. :nono:

Archived