A favor

khunsanuk

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"blue"] I've already whipped two of Khun Sanuks officers, took a fair bit of gold which I was pleased about, more than I expected to be honest.

I am untouchable.

Lets call it quits from here on in.

[/color]

You cowardly varlet. :devil:

You plunder from your own kind, under the Noble banner of SanukforALL and then wish to retire from the field unscathed. Since you can't return your ill-gotten gains, we shall have to rest it from you. :grinyes:

Prepare your funeral durge, naive. :cussing:

want to see butt kicking do you............

to horse, to horse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>charge

Since I haven't been able to log in most of the day, do you mind telling me if I'm one of the people from whom you have plundered? :dunno:

In any event, I'll see when I finally log in and I'm not going to be real happy if one of our own is attacking me. Remember LHL & I are brothers in arms and the last I looked we were in a pretty good position to apply some retribution. :onfire:

That said I'm willing to let things go by, this time. :nono:

But for all who keep the alliance I pledge my soldiers and aid in battle. :beer:

TO WAR!!!!! :cussing:

I am glad you are so forgiving. :grinyes::doah::down:

I take no remorse in completely destroying (or die trying) any who take the cavileer attitude that it is smartass to attack your own kind. With 140,000+ other opportunities, I shall retaliate. (Whenever I can get logged on :banghead:) I am not vendictive, but righteous, not mean spirited, but appeciative of the honour we have. NO HONOUR.. then bear your fate. Think you are better than the rest... invincable?....then prove it. Smart ass I don't do well. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Charge, destroy the b***h, show our solidarity and strength.

ALL for Sanuk, and Sanuk for ALL >>>>>>>>>> to victory or honour in defeat.. ..... :banghead::bow:

A general question not directed to any particular poster, and probably a dumb question too, but ?..

How do they know?

That I already added a soldier today and so I can not add another for x hrs and x mins.

I thought it might be the IP address but if I understand correctly, with a dial-up connection you get a different IP address allocated by the ISP each time you log on. I also have a program that clears the Internet cache, cookies, history, temporary files, etc. when I log off/switch off and my system also runs without a page file.

So I am puzzled, how do they know?

Perhaps everyone :banghead:

even with all the crashes I can usually eventually get through......but not today. Several hundred clicks later....all I get is gateway timeouts......eg....can not connect. hopefullu they are upgrading equipment. :dunno::cussing:

Archived